Perfect Hair Collection

hair everywhere?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MsBella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair everywhere?
    Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:29pm
Has anyone heard of this company? Their prices are crazy (in a good way) and they have a huge following. Apparently they get thousands of orders a day but I’m kinda skeptical. 20” Indian hair for $80 doesnt sound right, but I checked out their Instagram and all of the customers seem pretty satisfied. Heres their site. Their instagram is @haireverywhere. 

Edited by MsBella - Jun 03 2013 at 8:29pm
Sponsored Links

babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:42pm
I just read the site. I guess it takes 7 days for them to get your hair from China.
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 9:42pm
That does it!!! I'm starting a hair company It will be called holiday hair company. You can choose from Christmas curl, to exotic easter wave to new years naps.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 7:44am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

That does it!!! I'm starting a hair company It will be called holiday hair company. You can choose from Christmas curl, to exotic easter wave to new years naps.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL KEELOL....I JUST DIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 8:19am
I'd say NO
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:33am

Thats a bad name for a hair company. Hope their wefts are strong or the name would be fitting.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:39am
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

Thats a bad name for a hair company. Hope their wefts are strong or the name would be fitting.

ClapLOLCry
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 12:16pm
ok!! ^^^
itsjustKay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsjustKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2013 at 8:05pm
this is my personal experience:
 I was looking to start using virgin hair because I was starting my first year of college and my former stylist told me that this would be a good move for me. I trusted her and began searching for a company. I had a few friends using this company and I LOVED their hair and after doing some research I decided to give them a try. My first two purchase were pretty good. Though I can say there was more shedding than I would have liked and I uninstalled after about 6 or 7 weeks (not because of the hair but because I wanted a new look, I change styles a lot). However my last purchase....left much to be desired. I did the "mermaid color" ombre style on Peruvian body wave. The hair texture was not as soft as my previous purchases, it tangled A LOT, and shed all over the place. I tried to get in contact with the owner or any of her assistants for the matter but my calls, texts, and emails went unanswered. I uninstalled this hair after just one month. I honestly don't think I made it through the full 4 weeks. I guess it was a learning experience for me, though now I am looking for a new company to purchase from. Though I will look for one with much more history and through reviews.
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 2:54am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

HILARIOUS!!! LOL LOL LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style