Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hair Diplomacy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Hair Diplomacy

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 25 2009
Location: New York
Status: Online
Points: 22872
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:32pm
LMAO...
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2007
Location: L.A.
Status: Offline
Points: 9679
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:02pm
No blue/purple hair in corporate america. I have yet to see a company hire or keep and employee with "wild hair"....

Yea I understand that some maybe young/students or freelance (MUA/Hair dresser/strip/etc...). 
Back to Top
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 325200
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Alisha Alisha wrote:

Originally posted by PerfectBlending PerfectBlending wrote:

That damn "mermaid" hair is terrible. Blue/purple/green hair? For real? Where does one work where thats considered ok and professional?


I'm a MUA. Where I work they embrace creativity and expression and actually hired me because of my individuality. My cheek piercings actually sealed the deal. I completely understand where you're coming from because outside of work people do wonder if I have a job. Most assume I dont. With that being said I do know my look is on the extreme side and I don't do my clients likewise unless they want it


Venture down to TTT and check out the high end makeup thread.....we got questions!!
Back to Top
miszscott View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 24 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 149
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miszscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:44pm
Yea, some females look dumb a$$ hell with 30in hair. I thought that long hair would look good on me because it looked good on someone else but not only is it a hassle to me, it just did not look right on my short behind. So I stick with 20in or less. And it is also about layering your hair to make it look more realistic, god I hate those one length beotchs. I can understand how AVs can be a safer choice however if you do things right with CVS, such as paypal, chatting, saving logs, etc. you should still be fine with getting a return and such, especially if you go out boohooing them and bad rating them. Hell, I would do all those precautionary measures with AVs too, you cant trust nobody these days. lol I dont have time to gamble with my money so I make sure I get the best bang for my buck with good enough quality.
Back to Top
miszscott View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 24 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 149
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miszscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Alisha Alisha wrote:

Originally posted by PerfectBlending PerfectBlending wrote:

That damn "mermaid" hair is terrible. Blue/purple/green hair? For real? Where does one work where thats considered ok and professional?


I'm a MUA. Where I work they embrace creativity and expression and actually hired me because of my individuality. My cheek piercings actually sealed the deal. I completely understand where you're coming from because outside of work people do wonder if I have a job. Most assume I dont. With that being said I do know my look is on the extreme side and I don't do my clients likewise unless they want it

I enjoy seeing people bring out their personality through their looks and I will compliment any female who hair is red with nice layers, as long as that sh*t look good. I enjoy different colored hair, piercings, tattoos, etc. because of the art/ beauty of it while others do it to fit in or just because. Obviously there are more females walking around looking a mess with the colors and stuff not matching their skin tone or not fitting them right at all that makes the whole thing bad for the girls who can pull it off beautifully.I would be walking around with my red hair and tattoos too if I wasn't in the child care field and didnt live in a simple ass place. lmao But it does depend on what you do in your life, or plan to do.
Back to Top
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 10 2009
Location: HOT A$$ ARiZONA
Status: Offline
Points: 3844
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:55pm
i.love.this.thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've been a lurker for the last few months b/c aint sh*t to seeeee up in here anymore!!!! this is the first thread i have legit read through in a whileeeee Clap

i agree 10000% with everything everybody has said. i still to this day dont see why people get mad/offended when you try to offer some constructive criticism.. sh*t bi**h im tryna make YOU look better... why you maaaad!!!

i have, on multiple occasions told someone (in real life IN THESE STREETSSSS)  *oh your track is showing* or something of that nature... but thats b/c i hate to see folks walking around looking crazyyyyy. like if someone were to see me in the street and i has tracks showing i would want them to tell me!!!! sheeesh!

btw... none of the defensive myhairlooksraggedy and yeamyweavecutebutmyrealhairdontblend sharks that are quick to jump down ya throat have made an appearance in this thread. hmmm LOL this is the bhm that i misssssss Cry
Back to Top
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 22 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 34444
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 3:58am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Wonders is Grace and Succmidry is cool like datErmm.


I am sitting here laughing cause Grace is sitting here all kinds of wrong, picture this.. 20' wig dark roots ending in platinum blonde, lashes, smokey eye, nudish lipgloss, get yo life t-shirt , jeggins, hot pink Uggs and I must complete the ratchery with some nails with all kinds of designs on each nail.

LOL
Hangs head in shame.

That is "the look." And you must have either 2 struggle bundles installed complete with see through ends or 6 bundles and a closure. Don't forget the Kim K curls too. I swear its the bird uniform lol.

You can't help everyone and a lot of these people want to look like that. A lot of them are so concerned with appearing like they have the good stuff ( vs BSS)  while totally ignoring the details that make a good install. Just slapping in some hair or a raggedy u-part. Ugh.

And for the love of all things holy, please learn to trim those ends and get a decent cut. This still applies even with an install with graduated lengths. You still have to clean it up, especially around the face. 
Back to Top
french_vanilla1 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 29 2009
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 205
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote french_vanilla1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 9:48pm
Man, where I'm at it's almost a mark of pride to have raggedy installs. Braids sagging down the neck, tracks staring you down from the hairline smh. And if you say something about it you get laughed off, like "oh honey, it's supposed to look like that I just got it done" Stern Smile At this point in time, unless it on my head then I just can't be bothered to care. Don't have the time for these circlejerk kudos sessions
Back to Top
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 10 2011
Location: On My Throne
Status: Offline
Points: 75518
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by PerfectBlending PerfectBlending wrote:

That damn "mermaid" hair is terrible. Blue/purple/green hair? For real? Where does one work where thats considered ok and professional?
In entertainment...or art industry.

So I am the only one who thought Scripping, various male suitors who pay for their "time", or working the system of section8, foodstamps, ssi, and a baby daddy or two. Confused

mmmm hmmm, with a lip smack.
Back to Top
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 10 2011
Location: On My Throne
Status: Offline
Points: 75518
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Wonders is Grace and Succmidry is cool like datErmm.


I am sitting here laughing cause Grace is sitting here all kinds of wrong, picture this.. 20' wig dark roots ending in platinum blonde, lashes, smokey eye, nudish lipgloss, get yo life t-shirt , jeggins, hot pink Uggs and I must complete the ratchery with some nails with all kinds of designs on each nail.

LOL
Hangs head in shame.

That is "the look." And you must have either 2 struggle bundles installed complete with see through ends or 6 bundles and a closure. Don't forget the Kim K curls too. I swear its the bird uniform lol.

You can't help everyone and a lot of these people want to look like that. A lot of them are so concerned with appearing like they have the good stuff ( vs BSS)  while totally ignoring the details that make a good install. Just slapping in some hair or a raggedy u-part. Ugh.

And for the love of all things holy, please learn to trim those ends and get a decent cut. This still applies even with an install with graduated lengths. You still have to clean it up, especially around the face. 

LOL, see but I know I look some sort of crazy but I am not posting pics saying Hey look yall Im fly and I dare anyone to say anything. The wig was a late night impulse buy after watching a marathon of ratched tv foolery and I got some ideas. I would never wear it to work or anywhere for real. 

I have named her "House Hanna" cause she will be staying in the crib, I have a uppity image to uphold. CryCryCry
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down