BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Hair Diplomacy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by *SUCCMIDRY* *SUCCMIDRY* wrote:

I'm glad someone put it out there because the last few installs I peeked at up here with all the pages and praises...

There are ways to tell people the truth without being shady and putting them on blast. Hell PM them,but don't be in thread talking bout "yaasss bitch werk." No.

And ALI is the ish. I'm going to say 9/10 of these "AVs" purchase from someone on Aliexpress and wash,condition, silicon mix and mark up the prices. Don't be fooled. Once you get a good CV, stick with them ! And if you pop up in my inbox talking about oooo who is your vendor for so and so 

If I didn't say in the thread then I'm not sharing! Unless we cool like that Cool

AMEN TO THAT.
Sponsored Links

Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 4:03pm
Aliexpress can be Alibaba's cave ( <- I'm already out [] ) but I think it takes too much money and patience to find a good vendor, through trial and error. Plus most don't accept Paypal.
I'd rather get my hair from a company that is known as reliable, even if I'm just paying for the pink ribbon they put on the hair, because at least I know I'm not getting some synthetic blend (<- and if I am, it's much easier to get a refund from an AV ) and they checked the quality.

And not to mention that Ali vendors have taken their prices to another level than, say 3-4 years ago, and they are not much cheaper than other AV's now Geek

Edited by Aihtnyck - Jan 17 2014 at 5:25pm
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by DivaMelody DivaMelody wrote:

Yes lord ^^^^^i like long hair but everyone can't carry it off. I don't think people are worried about if it looks good on them or not honestly. I think it's more like " I can buy it so I'm gonna wear it" whether they look like a dam fool or not. And might as well make it ombré baby pink to dark purple too. Why don't people want to look pretty anymore !?!? Damn lady gaga and nicki Minaj for this crap. Oh and strawberry shortcake and the little mermaid and my little pony !!!

alot of people are just following trends and don't care. Me personally I love long hair. Short hair on me looks odd. And I love color but I'm not going to just plop anything on my head and go. I have to tailor it to fit me and my style. And to be honest I've always done unnatural colors but now I'm so tired of it because everybody and their mom has colors now. I'm going back black and simple.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:06pm
Wonders is Grace and Succmidry is cool like datErmm.

I am sitting here laughing cause Grace is sitting here all kinds of wrong, picture this.. 20' wig dark roots ending in platinum blonde, lashes, smokey eye, nudish lipgloss, get yo life t-shirt , jeggins, hot pink Uggs and I must complete the ratchery with some nails with all kinds of designs on each nail.

LOL
Hangs head in shame.
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by CreatingALegacy CreatingALegacy wrote:

I think it's just people take their installs too personally. Half of the time people want something and want to pay nearly nothing then do a self-install at home and walk out of the house looking like Beyonce. I live in Atlanta so everyone thinks their 32 inch install is flawless along with their dry ends, frizzy leave out, and their tracks playing peek-a-boo with every hair flip. 

I second this !! LOLLOL 
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:34pm
That damn "mermaid" hair is terrible. Blue/purple/green hair? For real? Where does one work where thats considered ok and professional?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by PerfectBlending PerfectBlending wrote:

That damn "mermaid" hair is terrible. Blue/purple/green hair? For real? Where does one work where thats considered ok and professional?
In entertainment...or art industry.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:49pm

Plenty of places. They could also be students.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:20pm

The vast majority that follow those trends aren't working or thinking about working.

The government/our tax dollars support them, their offspring and the baby daddies they have laid up in their Section 8 housing.

A few of them are licensed stylists, MUA, bartenders, tattoo artists, or in a more laid back industry.

I can't understand the desire to look as unemployable as possible/ please send my pic to hotghettomess dot com, but I guess for some folks, that's what's popping in their social circle.

Some claim it's to be "different" or "unique", but it's no more unique or different than "less creative" styles/natural colors.

Edited by Cream1970 - Jan 17 2014 at 7:23pm
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:28pm

I'm a MUA. Where I work they embrace creativity and expression and actually hired me because of my individuality. My cheek piercings actually sealed the deal. I completely understand where you're coming from because outside of work people do wonder if I have a job. Most assume I dont. With that being said I do know my look is on the extreme side and I don't do my clients likewise unless they want it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>