Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Hair Diplomacy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 5:56am
I agree with many of the replies........ folks get real hurt by honestly.   It's amazing how so many people will lie to the OP when the pics are being posted.   I think it's great that there are some still willing to share, but I wish they would be more accepting of what this board was made for... information sharing and upping your weave game.  As for ALI.......I lost my damn mind for a minute and purchase a mangy rat from LWIGS. 
  I silently say a little prayer for those horrible installs.
Sponsored Links

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:24am
Lol @ this thread. But y'all better let me know if I have a bad install. Any critiques I've had from this board have a only helped me up my game anyways. No feelings hurt over here.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:21am
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

I agree with many of the replies........ folks get real hurt by honestly.   It's amazing how so many people will lie to the OP when the pics are being posted.   I think it's great that there are some still willing to share, but I wish they would be more accepting of what this board was made for... information sharing and upping your weave game.  As for ALI.......I lost my damn mind for a minute and purchase a mangy rat from LWIGS. 

The messed up part is Lwigs wasn't always like that, they fell off I guess. CryCryCry 

Chiberry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chiberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:27am
@miszscott, my thoughts exactly. Even more confused now..
In the end ladies, the criticism should be on the beauty (or absence of it ) of the install, and not the grade of hair whether BSS, AE or AV or CV.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:00pm
The quality plays a major part tho....especially when people use to name vendors and put you on quality hair for the same price you were paying for BSS hair......but y'all will ruin a datum vendor....try to build a IG company and talk shyt....
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

CryCryCryLOLHeart
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 2:00pm
Also its not about the weave haves and have nots, I am not here to shade anyone cause they order hair from Aliexpress, it is plenty of cv's that are mentioned on the boards that sell hair on AliExpress but be realistic with your expectations too. Just gone ahead and have some silicon mix shampoo and conditioner ready just in case or at least look up how to BB some hair.

Can I ask a question, where is everyone going with this 28" hair?Confused

DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 2:50pm
Yes lord ^^^^^i like long hair but everyone can't carry it off. I don't think people are worried about if it looks good on them or not honestly. I think it's more like " I can buy it so I'm gonna wear it" whether they look like a dam fool or not. And might as well make it ombré baby pink to dark purple too. Why don't people want to look pretty anymore !?!? Damn lady gaga and nicki Minaj for this crap. Oh and strawberry shortcake and the little mermaid and my little pony !!!
DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 2:58pm
On thd other hand nothing wrong with Ali or Cv or Av or anything. People will buy what they can afford and what feels right to them. I've ordered from trash places and gotten premium hair and vice versa. It is truly a gamble. There is no way to predict what you will get with hair because it's not all from the same head and is subjected to multiple processes so at this point can't really say or predict the best. My problem is the cv I was using prices went sky high but quality went down. I started using Ali to fill in when I'm not using my stash and have had horrid to wonderful experiences. It's just a lot of $$$$ period. I'm determined to only make 2 new purchases of hair this year and I've made 1 so pray lol
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 3:06pm

I'm glad someone put it out there because the last few installs I peeked at up here with all the pages and praises...

There are ways to tell people the truth without being shady and putting them on blast. Hell PM them,but don't be in thread talking bout "yaasss bitch werk." No.

And ALI is the ish. I'm going to say 9/10 of these "AVs" purchase from someone on Aliexpress and wash,condition, silicon mix and mark up the prices. Don't be fooled. Once you get a good CV, stick with them ! And if you pop up in my inbox talking about oooo who is your vendor for so and so 

If I didn't say in the thread then I'm not sharing! Unless we cool like that Cool
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic