Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Diplomacy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by DivaMelody DivaMelody wrote:

I totally agree. I thought it just meant I had grown out of the board. There is an ongoing post with an OP that resembles a colorful cartoon character with nothing but likes and kudos. I think I took as my cue to just go continue lurking. I think we gotta understand that some people are here for useful info, some to sell and find buyers, some to find vendors, many just to be seen. I guess it is what it is . I try to remember that whenever I log in. It would be nice to revive the goodness the board used to be.
Dead
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

I buys and wear ali hair and don't care b/c it LOOKS like sumthin...................yall don't let 510 be walkin round here lookin a mess.  Im bout to install some hair this weekend yall betta pull my colla

*Remembers to check for thread* LOL
antish82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote antish82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:12pm
Thanks. My last purchase was in December and I haven't put it in yet so idk how that's gonna act but my purchase before that was in march. I purchased 5 bundles with a closure for $407, 16/18/20/22/ and 24 + 14 " closure, (brought way too much hair for my taste and I have almost two bundles left over) from queen weave beauty. The hair is still holding up well. I purchased new hair for versatility ( I want a short bob). Also I kinda hate styling hair so if I can have my curly wig with my straight colored wig with my short bob and take ne of those bad boys off my mannequin head in the morning and roll then that's great. But I digress. I totally believe in spending more upfront for better quality but I also don't want to brake the bank.

In the interest of this thread I will repost my pictures and ask you ladies for your honest opinions. i promise I won't catch feelings. And for the poster that added the ombré pics simply amazing! Can I send you some of my Ali hair so you can do that to it? Lol!

tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:38pm
Me personally I appreciate personal criticism, just let me know how I can fix the issue spotted. Because if no one ever tells you that you look a mess you will never make it to a 10.
tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by antish82 antish82 wrote:

Thanks. My last purchase was in December and I haven't put it in yet so idk how that's gonna act but my purchase before that was in march. I purchased 5 bundles with a closure for $407, 16/18/20/22/ and 24 + 14 " closure, (brought way too much hair for my taste and I have almost two bundles left over) from queen weave beauty. The hair is still holding up well. I purchased new hair for versatility ( I want a short bob). Also I kinda hate styling hair so if I can have my curly wig with my straight colored wig with my short bob and take ne of those bad boys off my mannequin head in the morning and roll then that's great. But I digress. I totally believe in spending more upfront for better quality but I also don't want to brake the bank.

In the interest of this thread I will repost my pictures and ask you ladies for your honest opinions. i promise I won't catch feelings. And for the poster that added the ombré pics simply amazing! Can I send you some of my Ali hair so you can do that to it? Lol!

I love that 2nd pic. The color & curl is beautiful
antish82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antish82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:01pm
Thanks Tamela. That was my first time bleaching hair and it was a challenge. I bleach then had to re dye because I bleached to much.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:04pm
You cant even advise those who ask for advice.... attituuuude. And don't dare do it if they don't ask

Even somebody slipping in the street gets an attitude when you try to help. I had an appt and this woman... my God, she didn't even try to blend. The WHOLE top track was right there staring at me. When she gave me the book to sign in and lowered her head to show me where to sign... it was like BAM. Not one single word did I say. You cant tell people nothing these days...

worse, it was NYE and she said her bday was tomorrow. All I could think was you celebrating your bday AND bringing it the new year that way??

She did, I saw her on the 10th and homegirl had the same track showing. Never again will I tell someone about their hair cause people get MAD
miszscott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miszscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:40pm
I thought most hair companies purchase their hair off of Ali or from Chinese vendors in general, was I wrong? Why break the bank with Higher priced companies if they get their hair cheaper from a place you can to? Im all sorts of f%cing confused now. Ermm
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:17pm
I agree. I don't comment on PICS because half of the time its horrible but there are a few good ones on here. I've ordered from aliexpress but I only use certain vendors and I make wigs to keep the life of the hair. I have an aliexpress wig that's 2 years old and still going strong. BUT I also know that sh!t ain't real "Mongolian" hair either. Stop asking the difference between Malaysian Peruvian and Brazilian. That sh!t is all the same people. GOSH!
beautyboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 5:46am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

I agree. I don't comment on PICS because half of the time its horrible but there are a few good ones on here. I've ordered from aliexpress but I only use certain vendors and I make wigs to keep the life of the hair. I have an aliexpress wig that's 2 years old and still going strong. BUT I also know that sh!t ain't real "Mongolian" hair either. Stop asking the difference between Malaysian Peruvian and Brazilian. That sh!t is all the same people. GOSH!

How we all ish there was a dif.    seriously though none of ali vendors has virgin hair
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>