BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Hair Diplomacy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:02pm
I know some of my post cant be turnt up but if I am trying to help I don't go there. Lort how many time have i went downstairs to try and save a weave soul and they already have their defense as to why they MUST & NEED to order virgin Brazilian off ALIEXPRESS. Cry

Then If I say just order some Wagmans its too much but if you add up the $187 for first Ali order then $203 for 2nd order from the new hot and popping vendor on the weave charts you already out of $400 and all you got is thin ends, some silicone mix in your Amazon cart and a sad story. 
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Its real in des skreets.
Looks like a paint brush lol .
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:46pm

I know some of my post cant be turnt up but if I am trying to help I don't go there. Lort how many time have i went downstairs to try and save a weave soul and they already have their defense as to why they MUST & NEED to order virgin Brazilian off ALIEXPRESS. Cry

Then If I say just order some Wagmans its too much but if you add up the $187 for first Ali order then $203 for 2nd order from the new hot and popping vendor on the weave charts you already out of $400 and all you got is thin ends, some silicone mix in your Amazon cart and a sad story. 

I won't lie. I ordered hair from aliexpress because I'm cheap lol and I didn't want to invest in some good hair and mess it up. I like to experiment with my hair and I'm new to weaves. So I'm sure I'm going to mess something up somewhere. Beauty Supply hair was too expensive in the lengths I wanted so I just went with ssomething cheap till I found out what style length texture and colors I like THEN I'll invest. I know in a sense it's kind of like wasting money but this is the route Im comfortable with for now.   
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Alisha Alisha wrote:

I won't lie. I ordered hair from aliexpress because I'm cheap lol and I didn't want to invest in some good hair and mess it up. I like to experiment with my hair and I'm new to weaves. So I'm sure I'm going to mess something up somewhere. Beauty Supply hair was too expensive in the lengths I wanted so I just went with ssomething cheap till I found out what style length texture and colors I like THEN I'll invest. I know in a sense it's kind of like wasting money but this is the route Im comfortable with for now.   

Your expectations seem inline with what you are willing to pay for the longer length hair you like. You don't seem angry about it. Hell I have been cheap before and that is why that wig hanging on the coat rack looking unloved. I got all $105 + shipping out that cheap heffa, I ain't mad. 
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:19pm
Most of the time I don't even look at "p.orn" threads, unless it's some actual Virgin XXX goodness or I'm going through hair withdrawal. Embarrassed

You're a hater if you offer your opinion. I remember threads I posted years ago and people offer their opinions and with those opinions my hair looked 10x better!! But the board isn't like that anymore so I just come for the drama. 
antish82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote antish82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:07pm
The one and only time I posted air pics I asked for suggestions. I'm on this site to learn and some of the members are truly skilled in their craft. I was actually scared and intimidated to post but when I did I realized I made it more than what it really was. I don't think there's anything wrong with constructive criticism but I think it must be delivered with tact. You can tell someone they look fat in a dress or you can say "that may not be the best dress for your shape maybe you should try this". Its all about delivery. That being said you can give the most tactful response and people still take it personally. .

I've seen installs on here that i give the side eye but I don't comment for two reasons. First I have a lot to learn and I don't feel comfortable commenting on something I'm not too well versed in. Second I don't want to say something n get entangled in someonlie ebeef. Ain't got time for that.

Lastly I purchase off of Ali because that's what my pockets can afford. I stay n my lane and avoid trying to keep up with the joneses. If you got deep pockets more power to you. All of my Ali purchases haven't been great but I think I found two vendors worth sticking with. I would love to spend $500+ on some hair but unfortunately that's not a reality for me. (That being said I might have to eat pbnj for breakfast lunch and dinner to get me some of that yummy loose curl. That hair has me drooling on myself!)
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:19pm

I like your honest op .^^^ How much do you pay for 2/4 bundles of hair on ALI ? I think if you purchase the hair every other month , you are spending close to the same amount for quality hair . I found about ALI hair years ago, but never purchase after checking out the fake pictures of Tina turner lol.

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:28pm
I buys and wear ali hair and don't care b/c it LOOKS like sumthin...................yall don't let 510 be walkin round here lookin a mess.  Im bout to install some hair this weekend yall betta pull my colla

DivaMelody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote DivaMelody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:47pm
I totally agree. I thought it just meant I had grown out of the board. There is an ongoing post with an OP that resembles a colorful cartoon character with nothing but likes and kudos. I think I took as my cue to just go continue lurking. I think we gotta understand that some people are here for useful info, some to sell and find buyers, some to find vendors, many just to be seen. I guess it is what it is . I try to remember that whenever I log in. It would be nice to revive the goodness the board used to be.
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:53pm
^^^^^^ yes I know what your talking about I just kept right on...lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>