BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Hair Diplomacy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Diplomacy
    Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:18pm
It seems you can't say nuffin about nuffin anymore, what happened to the days when you could say your hair looks dry maybe you should try some Aragon oil on your install. Now if you say anything other than it looks nice, its shade or a read. 

Then it seems if you wear weave it has to be some justification and say you are protective styling Confused, while you grow your own "natural" locks to BSL. I guess I am the only one left who just installs 12oz of someone elses hair just because. 

Also when did hair gel make a comeback?OuchOuchOuchConfusedConfusedConfusedCryCry

In all honesty do you ladies believe all the new hair diplomacy and pc is helping ladies with their installs? 

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:38am
I can't save these installs.....they don't wanna be saved......I remain silent....assess the mess....flip hair and keep it moving.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:20am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I can't save these installs.....they don't wanna be saved......I remain silent....assess the mess....flip hair and keep it moving.....

Wink

But what if there is brown gel involved? Still flip my hair, side eye and walk away in my sparkly Uggs?
OkayCryCryCry

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:40am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Wink

But what if there is brown gel involved? Still flip my hair, side eye and walk away in my sparkly Uggs?
OkayCryCryCry

You see me comment up here on these bad installs? 

They don't want constructive criticism they want lies.....
blackandfearless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blackandfearless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:15am
names or nothing happened
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:30am
Originally posted by blackandfearless blackandfearless wrote:

names or nothing happened

This would be viewed as a "Read"CryCry. Back when I joined threads would be so long it would be a part 2 just so all the members could discuss how you went wrong with your closure install and what you needed to do to fix it.

Now if you say you don't like their Aliexpress vendor they get all huffy.
( not towards ANYONE in particular) 
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:23am
#coversface#....not everyone can take constructive criticism. Some people just think they know it all.....even when their track is showing they think that's a great install.
CreatingALegacy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CreatingALegacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:01am
I think it's just people take their installs too personally. Half of the time people want something and want to pay nearly nothing then do a self-install at home and walk out of the house looking like Beyonce. I live in Atlanta so everyone thinks their 32 inch install is flawless along with their dry ends, frizzy leave out, and their tracks playing peek-a-boo with every hair flip. 
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:08am
I totally agree with everything said here. I've been lurking and a member on this site for years combined and when I started out in lace fronts I would post pictures JUST to get the criticism. I wanted to know how I looked through the eyes of others. Maybe I was missing something or overlooking something. I wanted people to point out mistakes and make suggestions. Sometimes I would get comments of things I never thought of. I welcomed it all. Even when people didn't like what I did because it wasn't their preference I still respected it and accepted it. It does seem like nowadays you can't even mention a hair out of place to someone without them getting defensive or catty.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 9:22am
This is a hair board constructive criticism is always welcome even if people like it or not. If it looks like a bad install then it just looks like one. If it looks like a bomb arse install then boom. I look at some of the "I got my hair done/install" and I see the comments and i'm like WTF yall like that?Confused but then again everyone is entitled to their own opinion. We have to pick our battles because the P.O.R.N will never be shown on this board.

Some girls really just don't know. I tell them in a big sister trying to help you out kinda way.

Edited by sugabanana - Jan 16 2014 at 10:12am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>