Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Hair Company Legit???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
brirhuds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brirhuds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Company Legit???
    Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 6:41pm
Sssoo I randomly search different hashtags on instagram to see what I come across (hair, makeup ect.) I came across this girl with some beautiful hair.  I took a look at their website and its made exactly like [Name Removed by Request of Vendor]'s website and the prices are decent. The problem is I cant find information about them ANYWHERE else.  Not on here, not on YouTube, anywhere.  This makes me a little apprehensive about ordering from this company. On top of that, that they don't use Paypal. Do you all think its legit?Thanks guys!!! (I'm new and nervous for some reason lol)

Edited by brirhuds - Sep 10 2013 at 10:54pm
Sponsored Links

WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 7:05pm
I checked out their site and they are wayyyyyy to expensive for me, but they are new new (est 2013) it said they take visa master card...but if you don't feel safe about them,always go with your instinct, It's alot of pop up companies now.
JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 7:15pm
You can always file a chargeback with your cardholder, as long as you pay with a card, you are fine.
toosexy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toosexy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 7:59pm
i dont see any hashtags on IG. i need to see more receipts way too much for an unknown brand.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by toosexy1 toosexy1 wrote:

i dont see any hashtags on IG. i need to see more receipts way too much for an unknown brand.

Overly saturated market and has the nerve to be expensive....nah man.
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 9:30pm
wow that is so close to arjuju ............... they copied the way they do pics and naming the hair and all kinds of stuff....... dammmmnm

i wonder if someone broke off from arjuju and started there own place

$504 for 2.10 oz of 14-16 IN curly hair ......... that is CRAY!!!    Ouch Disapprove
mellarose1985 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellarose1985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 10:00pm
Yeah - I don't thin that this hair is worth it- honestly , I don't really ever comment but .. At the very least Arjuju has a proven track record (which is not always great ) let alone a brand new place passing off as a knock off [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] ...lol
wtoussaint2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote wtoussaint2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 10:20pm

Thumbs Down

Edited by wtoussaint2002 - Sep 10 2013 at 10:21pm
brirhuds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brirhuds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 10:30pm
thanks guys!!! yea something gave me a bad feeling about it.. ill just stick with my instincts lol.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

wow that is so close to arjuju ............... they copied the way they do pics and naming the hair and all kinds of stuff....... dammmmnm

i wonder if someone broke off from arjuju and started there own place

$504 for 2.10 oz of 14-16 IN curly hair ......... that is CRAY!!!    Ouch Disapprove

*does the Dylan huh face*  This cannot be for real.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic