Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair companies vs vendors info list

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Karry6758 Karry6758 wrote:

I am new to BHM and all I have read is threads of ppl that have lost money using aliexpress and numerous other companies. I assumed ppl would want information on a company that provides great, quality hair instead of sitting around wasting time talking about how you lost money. I have given advise on some of the threads, but you ONLY copied/pasted what you wanted to judge me on. Social media IS a very good avenue for advertising and an opportunity to meet thousands of ppl. If this site is for unhappy, disgruntled ppl that have lost money buying hair overseas...then I joined the wrong forum
Looked to your left and right of your screen...those are companies that pay for advertising. If u want to advertise then no problem just contact admin. Every thread u on you throw up your business. Ppl who normally who do that are vendors. Vendors who are not trusted. Please look up the Vinuss thread and see what I mean. And yes they paid for a ad on here. So not because u mention ur business ANY OF THESE LADIES WILL BE WILLING TO TRUST U
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:37pm

So..you have ppl getting scammed looking for hair vendors and you say this is not the place to post? Interesting!! Are you one of the moderators??
No i am  not a moderator Karry...but I am just letting you know what the rules are. But since you wanna be rude carry on. Sometimes its good to take ppls advice. You joined yesterday and as you joined you started advertising. Wrong move...but as I said carry on. Oh and not only members get scammed but members do scam vendors and each other

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Dec 06 2013 at 6:37pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:49pm

Advertising

BHM_Logo_v5_medium

BlackHairMedia.com would like to offer you the opportunity to take advantage of PREMIUM ADVERTISING available on our
Main Site and within in our vastly popular Talk Café (Forum).  Take full advantage of these Premium Locations and give your company the highest visibility possible! Some of these advertisements are limited and available on a first come/first serve basis. BlackHairMedia.com allows you choose from different sizes of Premium Advertising Graphic banners and much more. We have developed a number of flexible, cost-effective advertising options to suit every need and marketing budget.* From a basic listing for your business to a fully featured advertising package, BlackHairMedia.com has the range of advertising and promotional packages that will meet your goals.

* Prices vary according to page and placement

Why advertise on BlackHairMedia.com?

• We are the #1 Online Resource for Hair Care and Beauty information for Women of Color!
  • We have a high-ranking with the Major (Google, Yahoo) search engines (usually top 3)
  • Over 79,000+ Registered Members
  • 250,000 – 350,000 Page impressions per day
  • We average 50,000+ visitors per day
  • 33% of our daily visitors are unique (first-time) visitors
  • We average over 1.5 million visitors per month
  • Visitors from over 200 countries
  • The majority of our members and visitors are women of color, searching for information on Hair Care, Beauty Products, and other information.
  • We have the ability to be creative with your advertising and come up with ways to market your company, product, and or services.

Ready to advertise?

Premium advertising options on the new and improved BlackHairMedia.com

Banners

• One 728 x 90 leaderboard banner at the top of the page
  • One 468 x 60 banner ad in the middle of the page
  • Three 300 x 250 side square banner ads on the right of the page
  • One 160 x 600 wide skyscraper on the bottom right of the page
  • One 120 x 600 skyscraper on the bottom right of the page
Company Features
  • Featured articles in our top slider
  • Featured videos
  • Skin Advertising

Custom advertising and packages are also available

Premium advertising options in our Talk Café (Forum)

Banners

• Four 120 x 600 skyscrapers on the left side of each page of the forum (over 9 million page views per month)
  • Fourteen 180 x 150 small rectangle ads on the right side of each page of the forum (over 9 million page views per month)
  • One 500 x 95 banner ad on the home page of each Forum (over 1 million page views per month)

Text links

• Available in each forum*
  • Visible in each topic of the specific forum and on each page of the topics in that forum
  • Packages available for advertisers choosing one forum or multiple forums
  • Page views vary per section

*Prices vary per forum.  

Sticky Topics

• Available in each forum*
  • Visible at the top of the page in each topic and on each page of the topics of the specific forum
  • Have the option of being locked where only the advertiser can post or unlocked where members can post responses
  • Packages available for advertisers choosing one forum or multiple forums
  • Page views vary per section
*Prices vary per forum.

Additional Exposure

Private Message (PM) Campaigns are available.

• Companies provide us with information that will be sent to the PM boxes of our current 79,000+ registered members.
  • 2 (two) distinct messages will be sent to the private mailboxes of all members.

Sponsorship of monthly contests and Photo Shoot marketing available.

• Please inquire for more details.

Can you afford NOT to Advertise on BlackHairMedia.com?

Rates for Coupon Promotions, Campaign Design, Mail-out Advertising, Sponsored Contests and other creative marketing solutions are available upon request. Please contact Ameisha [at] BlackHairMedia [dot] com to discuss advertising options for your company.

BlackHairMedia.com accepts Credit Cards or direct transfer through PayPal. Checks are also accepted, but PayPal is preferred. Please note that ads will not run until payments have cleared. Billable ads must be prepaid for the total amount due. Your ad will appear within 48 hours of receipt of your cleared payment. There is limited space available and as always, ads are reserved on a first-paid, first-served basis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:51pm

I am not being rude at all. You guys bashed me without making sure I knew all the rules on this site. You looked up all my post and went in on me. It's all good! I am requesting the site rules from the moderators. As black women we should be supportive of one another and we are NOT! Instead of bashing my posts, you should have reached out to me and said, "No company advertising on this site!"
I told you no advertising. What else you wanted. You kept on going in every thread and spamming it with your advertising, So if u don't hear you will feel eventually.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:52pm
Thanks NC30
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 2:33am

I have been selling virgin hair for 22 months and tested bundles from numerous vendors for 2 years. I DO NOT purchase from ali-express and I have very satisfied customers. My bundles actually last over a year and customers have dyed their bundles several time with no loss of texture or dryness. My prices are very affordable and I deliver a quality product. My website is www.highsocietyhair.com and my IG is highsocietyhairllc

Your hair ain't all that tbh & you don't even sell 36 inches. THE NERVE!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12