Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Hair companies & there bundle deals

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
AlwaysJ1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlwaysJ1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair companies & there bundle deals
    Posted: May 26 2013 at 2:45pm
So I want to purchase some hair from 2 different companies the only problem is that 1of the companies does not carry closures themselves. The owner of the company sent me a link to a site in which sells closures the problem is they only carry 12-14 inches and the 14 inch closure in the curly texture is $130. Now with the first company I'm getting a fixed price for 2 bundles + a closure so which company should I choose from
Sponsored Links

Hnicole17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hnicole17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 5:11pm

I dont know if youre ordering from aliexpress or something.
If you are i personally wouldnt spend that much on closure and i dont know the quality of the hair. if its first time ordering from this company because the quality could be low or if its your first time using a closure i would start off with a cheap one.
but its up to you (:
brittsemone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittsemone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 6:21pm
I don't know who the companies are, so I can't really answer about which one you should choose regarding the quality vs price, etc....
I agree with the above poster, though, about starting off with a less expensive closure.
AlwaysJ1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlwaysJ1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 6:54pm
@Hnicole17 No I wasn't ordering hair from aliexpress because I don't want any mixed hair but the 2 companies I was thinking about was sassymitchell hair & everythingvirginboutique. The sassy mitchel hair is going to be around $425 but she doesn't have closures only the site she recommended me too and the everythingvirginboutique was charging me $380 for the bundles alongside the closure. I've had hair from both companies before and they were great. I'm just a lil undecided because I think $130is a lil bit pricey for a 14 inch closure...but thanks guys for your opinion
Denyce X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denyce X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 9:25am
Stick with the first company if you are getting everything you need.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply