Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hair companies that offer Layaway/Bill Me Later
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Hair companies that offer Layaway/Bill Me Later

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:19pm
I would never layaway hair for 2 reasons .

1. I purchase high price hair by stashing money in my hair fund . I think hair is a luxury . Layaway a car or clothing for your children for example .  

2. I would never trust a vendor to honor the return policy if i get a rat nest .

Edited by india100 - Jul 08 2014 at 1:20pm
Sponsored Links

Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I would never layaway hair for 2 reasons .

1. I purchase high price hair by stashing money in my hair fund . I think hair is a luxury . Layaway a car or clothing for your children for example .  

2. I would never trust a vendor to honor the return policy if i get a rat nest .

LOL, I like that name, "The hair fund!" I remember a while back I started a fund for my shopping pleasures. More than hair,  I love shopping with my daughter, so I started a Mini shopping spree fund for that, lol. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 1:34pm

I need one .^^^^LOL

Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

unpopular opinion alert:
if you have to put hair on layaway
you should not be buying it 

This is pretty much what I was trying to tell my cousin. And not just in relation to hair. She's young and has that I want it, I get it attitude. Financial responsibility is important, and I always try to tell her savings money and being financially responsible is a sacrifice. You want to make a hair purchase, cut out Starbucks, and some others stuff for a bit and save towards your purchase. She don't hear me though
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 10:25pm
How is layaway any different than saving for hair? Isn't it the same thing? Am I missing something?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

How is layaway any different than saving for hair? Isn't it the same thing? Am I missing something?
Yes in my case . I have a treat jar for all types of things . I began to notice how much I could save after breaking a large bill . I usually pay by card or debit in full . Just a fun thing to do in my home . My daughter made a game jar , but she never spends 20 bucks . We make her spend a few dollars to learn the value of saving .

I would never layaway hair or seriously save for that purpose . I enjoy watching the money grow outside of my bank . I purchase hair from my jar once to help a college student on bhm . I need to make a new one for HSN /QVC . Cry

Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:14am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Agreed...I didn't think there was much of a difference. Confused
Oh well, I only started this thread so this information could be available in one spot...I never even knew about this option from hair vendors until a couple weeks ago so i thought it was pretty cool and good to share as well. Thanks everyone for the responses. I'm taking notes, lol and I'm revisiting that "Fund" idea...I may call it my Beauty Fund. LOL 
blackreign100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blackreign100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:20am
Plus with Bill me later you have to have an account and be approved for credit. There is nothing wrong with saving for your hair. Just because you can buy it outright doesn't mean you really have the money to do so. 
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 10:54am
I agree I really don't see a difference between saving and putting hair on layaway. I know someone that will spend her bill money on some Brazilian Wavy smh
Mocha_Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 2:03pm

I buy some of my hair using BML. But the poster above is right you have to have credit and they arent that generous neither. My sister who barely has credit has a 300.00 limit.. which if u want some real nice hair than you cant use it.. i have Great credit cause i like to pay on my bills for a little to show good payment history and then i pay it al off and i have 2600.00 credit limit.. i use it on everything like plane tickets.. the good thing about it vs layway is s u have 6 months to pay it off, you get your hair right then. the bad thing is if u dont pay it all it all off before 6 months u have to backpay off all your interes for the perv 6 months .. Idk.. i just like it better.. plus i know the website is secure..

Edited by Mocha_Shay - Jul 09 2014 at 2:43pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>