FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Hair Color For Dark Skin Women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
SexyOd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SexyOd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Color For Dark Skin Women
    Posted: Jan 11 2011 at 4:26am
So Im looking for a new color to put in my hair,
I usually always play it safe and stick with 1b , but im getting bored with that color and wanna spice it
up with something that makes my skin tone pop.
Problem is im having a hard time deciding what color may look nice on me, and im nervous about taking that risk and getting something that may end up looking extremely hideous on me?
I was browsing looking at different websites for inspirations and i came across the first  pic
I love here color it look really nice on her.
does anyone have any ideas as to what color it is she's wearing,  and any ideas as to color for dark skin tones????? (this pic does not belong to me)
Sponsored Links

GoatGoatEtc. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoatGoatEtc. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2011 at 1:24pm
That's like a 30 or 33. Or a 30 mix.
A medium Auburn color.
SexyOd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SexyOd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2011 at 6:33pm
Im also in love with this color that kelly rowland is rocking as well ?
any ideas as to what color this is ?
Kiwistardust View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwistardust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2011 at 6:35pm
Well, I'm dark-skinned and I stay away from most browns - they just don't look nice (I personally think it gives off a hood-rat appearance, but to each their own). I've worn, and think deep burgundy and reds look nice on darker-skinned folk; especially with 1b. 

If given a chance, the brownest I would go would be 2, lol  LOL  and that's pushing it.
dallasgal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dallasgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2011 at 9:40pm
 I'm dark skinned as well and just said today that I was bored with my 1B. My bestie is a hair stylist and suggested that if I wanted to go lighter it would be best to color my hair and the weave as well. It would give it a more natural look and the color contrast would not be as harsh as just buying your regular pre-color treated hair. Don't be afraid to try something new...also you might just want to go try on a few wigs the color of what you are looking for just to see if you're feeling it Wink
SexyOd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SexyOd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2011 at 9:57pm
thanks guys ,
Hey kewistardust you u have any pic you can find on the internet that you can show me an example of for the colors you suggested.
I wanna see it to have an idea..................
slimjuicy View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimjuicy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2011 at 10:01pm
I guess depending on how dark. Some browns can look ashy on dark women. However, I normally mixed a 1b with a 4 as highlights when I want to go lighter. I almost always wear jet black. I will try to find some pictures for you too.
slimjuicy View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimjuicy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2011 at 10:05pm

SexyOd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SexyOd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2011 at 10:05pm
Thanks i appreciate it slimjuicy....
slimjuicy View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimjuicy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2011 at 10:09pm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic