Hair Closure Difference???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Closure Difference???
    Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:16am
I took my daughter to the weave bar in philly and expected to pay the following below:

Royale $75

Sew In. Complete closure with
no hair left out.
Detailed cut and style

but somehow ended up paying $130.00 cause of what was needed to install the closure...can  someone please explain to me what is the difference of any closures? I bought my daughter  the hair with the closure or u can make it one of those invisible closures...the stylist had to use a net to install the hair for the lace closure to look real or whatever...Please someone explain to me what is the difference???? someone please explain to me what a lace closure is compared to any closures? i thought they were all the same and sadly i was mistaken...thanks

sorry for my overuse of the word closure here..LOL

$130
Lace/Silk Closure Install<<<<this is what i paid for instead of the above 75.00 one above..ConfusedCry

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Apr 17 2014 at 2:17am
Sponsored Links

msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:34am
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:39am
Reading the advertisement, I would understand it to mean that the hair would be 'closed off' with a little, neat whirl on the top which is called a 'full sewn in weave'.

From what I infer from your post, you and your daughter walked  into the salon with weave+closure piece in hand which is totally different from that  $75 service. You misunderstood the advertisement.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Apr 17 2014 at 2:41am
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:41am
The add is saying closure meaning there is NO HAIR left out! not alluding to a lace-closure~ I think that is where the confusion is coming in.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:48am
and also y do stylist's try to be slick and keep the extra hair???? I bought 2 packs and had to go back in and get the rest of the hair that wasn;t used and my daughter was saying where is the extra closure with the 2nd pack...I told her u go in and get it...LOLLOL  we just left then and she was complaining..lawd....

hope this ish holds the hell up for 130.00...used my "SOLD USED CAR $$$ FOR HER HAIR"...she paying me back when her return arrives...and it arrived today...WEDNESDAYBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile!!!!!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:50am
closed full head weave

vs using lace closure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:51am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

The add is saying closure meaning there is NO HAIR left out! not alluding to a lace-closure~ I think that is where the confusion is coming in.

EXACTLY... no hair was left out for the 75.00 one and that is what we wanted..but with the closure being a Lace Closure made the price different to jump to 130.00...wth??? 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:57am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Reading the advertisement, I would understand it to mean that the hair would be 'closed off' with a little, neat whirl on the top which is called a 'full sewn in weave'.

From what I infer from your post, you and your daughter walked  into the salon with weave+closure piece in hand which is totally different from that  $75 service. You misunderstood the advertisement.

i surely did....when we made the appt by computer i chose the 75.00 one thinking ...NO HAIR LEFT OUT AT ALL AND FULL SEWN IN WITH CLOSURE... but obviously it is totally different..they wanted to know if i was alright meaning u ok with the price change and of course i said yes...luckily i made a joke of it saying to my daughter " u so expensive and i can;t even claim u on taxes anymore"...good laughs there...LOLLOLLOL..but it was all good
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:57am
there is a diff in technique that is why they charge more. depending on the style- but they should have been clear with you before the service began!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:04am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

there is a diff in technique that is why they charge more. depending on the style- but they should have been clear with you before the service began!

thank you....i need to step up my learning game of this hair closure stuff/installations etc...LOLLOL

.oh and by the way i found a closer bss that sells the 3D-Creation foundation...it is on Washington Lane...it is across the street from some seafood place and a Muslim Mosque...

it begins with a H....dang forgot the name of this place..

...did u try Ruby Kisses HD EXPRESS GEL EYELINER???

GURRRLLLL I need to get some more...$6.99...to me way better than UD'S eyeliner and so much cheaper..

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Apr 17 2014 at 3:09am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>