Extensions Plus

hair care

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Princess Aleezay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Aleezay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair care
    Posted: Jan 06 2016 at 10:27am
if you want the healthy hair you should use the hair oil.You applied the hair oil with your finger tip .then you feel relax http://shortbeautytips.com/cute-hairstyles-for-short-and-long-hair-2015/ - .(read more)
Sponsored Links

dermalife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dermalife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2016 at 1:12am
I think everyone want to have long, shiny and strong hair but for that you need to care your hair. Here I'm sharing few tips which will help you to achieve healthy hair.

1. Massaging hair with hot oil is very good. You can use Olive oil, coconut oil, Almond oil, caster oil. Heat up few drops of oil and let it cool down then massage your scalp gently for 10-15 minute. Do this activity daily. 
2. Drink plenty of water. One must drink at least 8-10 glass of water daily for healthy hair and beautiful and glowing skin.
3. Eating healthy foods rich in vitamins and nutrients. 
4. Managing stress: stress may cause hair loss.
5. Do daily exercise and Yoga.

But is anyone is facing heavy hair loss then you're advised to see a dermatologist for better help.
Angerrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angerrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2016 at 2:56am
Not only stress may cause hair loss, but virus infections as well. What about me, I have faced with significant hair loss after the flu. It took about 2 months to cope with a problem. And frankly speaking during that time I did not use special cosmetics. To improve my health I used vitamins, immunomodulatory drugs and diet. And after that course I have noticed that hair loss has been reduced and my hair are strong and thick again. So, keep a healthy diet!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic