Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Hair by Belle Bree

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
kayydion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayydion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by HaitianBeauty_ HaitianBeauty_ wrote:

Hey OP, I ordered from yummy a few months ago. I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEDDD the CURL PATTERN. lol. The hair itself... I loved at first then one of my bundles tangled up on me like nobodies business. SO i sent it back then they forgot to send me my replacement. But when they did I felt like they sent me longer  and more curly bundle which I'm not mad at. I mixed that hair with some other hair and I don't know if it was the other hair or the yummy hair that kept crawling up my neck. I personally am torn with Yummy as well but I will be re-installing it soon seeing that I only wore it for like a month and a half. It is some pretty hair though. FYI, don't expect THICK hair the hair is not THICK but it is FULL.

Nooo, don't tell me that lol. I'm scared now. Smh, they should have gave you a refund and sent a replacement bundle. Did you have deep curly or loose curl? I only ordered two bundles of 20-22, now I'm wishing I had got two bundles of 18-20 to be sure that I'll have enough hair. How many bundles and what lengths did you have? I'm hoping it would be enough because I don't have any hair that would probably mix well with it.
Sponsored Links

HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by kayydion kayydion wrote:

Hey OP, I ordered from yummy a few months ago. I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEDDD the CURL PATTERN. lol. The hair itself... I loved at first then one of my bundles tangled up on me like nobodies business. SO i sent it back then they forgot to send me my replacement. But when they did I felt like they sent me longer  and more curly bundle which I'm not mad at. I mixed that hair with some other hair and I don't know if it was the other hair or the yummy hair that kept crawling up my neck. I personally am torn with Yummy as well but I will be re-installing it soon seeing that I only wore it for like a month and a half. It is some pretty hair though. FYI, don't expect THICK hair the hair is not THICK but it is FULL.

Nooo, don't tell me that lol. I'm scared now. Smh, they should have gave you a refund and sent a replacement bundle. Did you have deep curly or loose curl? I only ordered two bundles of 20-22, now I'm wishing I had got two bundles of 18-20 to be sure that I'll have enough hair. How many bundles and what lengths did you have? I'm hoping it would be enough because I don't have any hair that would probably mix well with it.

It should be enough. I bought a 14-16 & 18-20 and my hair was fairly full. I forgot to mention that I think the reason I had to replace the first bundle was because I used a super old cheap dye to dye it black. That's why I can't exactly say if I like it or not. I LOVED it before I dyed it though. So. idk.
kayydion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayydion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:22pm

Originally posted by kayydion kayydion wrote:

It should be enough. I bought a 14-16 & 18-20 and my hair was fairly full. I forgot to mention that I think the reason I had to replace the first bundle was because I used a super old cheap dye to dye it black. That's why I can't exactly say if I like it or not. I LOVED it before I dyed it though. So. idk.

Oh yeah, that could have been the cause. I want to dye it so bad but I don't want to in case I have issues but I'll see once it gets here tomorrow. But I've also seen pics where several people bleached their hair and it still looked healthy. All of the pictures look amazing. I'm pretty sure I'm going to need another bundle (18-20) especially if you had shorter lengths and said it was fairly full Stern Smile When you sent back your replacement bundle did they give you problems because of the fact that you dyed it?
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 3:58pm
No they didn't. They said that doesn't usually happen with their hair so they will replace it. They gave no problems whatsoever. I'm pretty sure it was just the dye I used because as you mentioned, many people have dyed their hair no problems. I think mine just had a chemical imbalance that led to that reaction so I think it was my fault. But they replaced it with no problems since I had it only a few weeks. My hair was RATHER FULL. I like big hair though so I say fairly. If you PM me I'll send you pics. Oh, did I mention I had deep curly? 
kayydion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayydion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 8:41pm
Well that's a relief to know that they didn't give you any trouble and resolved the issue in a professional manner. So far customer service has been good they answered all of my questions and responded in a speedy fashion. I like big full hair too, 5-6 bundles lol. Ok, I would love to see pics. I got the deep curl as well. I will send you a PM!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12