Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Hair by Belle Bree

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
kayydion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kayydion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair by Belle Bree
    Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 2:41pm
Has anyone ordered from Hair by Belle Bree lately? I've done tons of research and haven't found too many bad things said about it. Those bad reviews were from 2012. It is now 2014. I wanted to order the Brazilian curly. Please, help!
Sponsored Links

RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 8:16pm
I'm wondering also. A friend of mine suggested them to me .... she said it's the only hair she really likes
kayydion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayydion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

I'm wondering also. A friend of mine suggested them to me .... she said it's the only hair she really likes

As of 2013-14, I haven't heard anything too bad. Maybe she's changed vendors since then. Just don't want to waste my money when I can get the same results from aliexpress for a significant lower price.
trendsetta25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trendsetta25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 9:56am
This ytber recently did an honest review

http://youtu.be/7CqdXDRteQE

Check the 6:37 mark. This was recorded in May

Edited by trendsetta25 - Jun 23 2014 at 9:57am
kaaited1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaaited1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 2:54pm
I myself have been all up in the companies business since I saw jadoreallures video on YouTube.
I also have been following them on insta and their hair looks really good for the price. I've only been looking at the Burmese super wavy but my funds got better so I can now afford yummy hair extensions.
From the reviews on insta most people like the hair just recently I've seen some people complain about ends and dryness but that's mostly it. Look on insta for reviews there's a good bit I think.
I think it's alittle step up from aliexpress.
sorry for the long post haha
ariellejai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ariellejai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by kayydion kayydion wrote:

Has anyone ordered from Hair by Belle Bree lately? I've done tons of research and haven't found too many bad things said about it. Those bad reviews were from 2012. It is now 2014. I wanted to order the Brazilian curly. Please, help!

So did you order any of this hair? I'm trying to  decide on ordering this hair.
lindygaga View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindygaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 4:15am
I sympathize with you dear,But I usually buy hair from Virgo hair store on aliexpress.I definitely this is a good vendor.MY purchase is wonderful at least~
kayydion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayydion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 9:37am
Originally posted by ariellejai ariellejai wrote:

Originally posted by kayydion kayydion wrote:

So did you order any of this hair? I'm trying to  decide on ordering this hair.

Funny you ask because I ended up ordering from somewhere else last time and it's time for a new hair purchase. I had finally decided to take the plunge the other day until after finding out that she didn't accept Paypal even though her website has the Paypal logo on the bottom of the page as a form of payment. I was very disappointed because I went through all the trouble to transfer my funds to Paypal. So no, I never did. I've decided to make a purchase with yummy this time.
kayydion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayydion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 9:40am
Originally posted by kaaited1 kaaited1 wrote:

I myself have been all up in the companies business since I saw jadoreallures video on YouTube.
I also have been following them on insta and their hair looks really good for the price. I've only been looking at the Burmese super wavy but my funds got better so I can now afford yummy hair extensions.
From the reviews on insta most people like the hair just recently I've seen some people complain about ends and dryness but that's mostly it. Look on insta for reviews there's a good bit I think.
I think it's alittle step up from aliexpress.
sorry for the long post haha

I am so late but yes her hair was beautiful! She had me wanting to try the burmese until I saw one negative review. Did you ever order from yummy? If so how did the hair turn out? I've seen so many mixed reviews on that hair but I've decided to take a gamble. I will be making my purchase today.
HaitianBeauty_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianBeauty_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2014 at 1:14pm
Hey OP, I ordered from yummy a few months ago. I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEDDD the CURL PATTERN. lol. The hair itself... I loved at first then one of my bundles tangled up on me like nobodies business. SO i sent it back then they forgot to send me my replacement. But when they did I felt like they sent me longer  and more curly bundle which I'm not mad at. I mixed that hair with some other hair and I don't know if it was the other hair or the yummy hair that kept crawling up my neck. I personally am torn with Yummy as well but I will be re-installing it soon seeing that I only wore it for like a month and a half. It is some pretty hair though. FYI, don't expect THICK hair the hair is not THICK but it is FULL.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic