Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Breakage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Hair Breakage Due to......

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
purelioness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purelioness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Breakage Due to......
    Posted: May 03 2014 at 9:01am
The unthinkable. I've been struggling with weak temples for years. From time to time they would grow and break off again. Then I noticed the breakage was becoming more frequent. I started getting the K-5 injections as recommended by my dermatologist. It seemed to help some but not a lot. I discontinued the shots after about a year and still no major progress. Now the sides of my hair is gone along with baldness all across the front of my hairline. I continued to do research and found one of the culprits- blood pressure medicine. I stopped the blood pressure medicine and started taking a diuretic which was a little better but still no significant changes. Had another hair consultation from a holistic doctor and she informed me that I needed to take at least 80 grams of protein which resulted in some hair growth not a lot. Had a routine doctors appointment and my blood work came back showing a low iron count. That was the other culprit more iron was needed. Although I have a great hair regimen to include using organic root hair fertilizer and the serum, hair growth was not noticeable until my iron level was stabilized. Ors fertilizer and serum is great along with 2 nights of using jbco-jamaican black castor oil. I take 80 grams of protein, biotin, a hair vitamin, nightly massages and have increased my water intake - what a great significant major impact!
Sponsored Links

natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:21pm
Thanks for posting.I'm searching for info due to thinning edges.I was leaning towards the jbco and ors products so this is helpful
purelioness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purelioness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 2:30pm
I use the Jbco twice a week. I massage the fertilizing serum and the hair fertilizer, day and night
sydney07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sydney07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 6:41am
I use Biohair cleanser it contain Emu oil and we know very well emu oil is very important for hair growth  
Schaafcynthia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schaafcynthia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 1:11am
Hey..Thanks for sharing...:)
shannelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shannelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 5:43am
thanks for sharing...never thought my low iron could be a reason for my hair going crazy. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic