Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Care - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Hair bleached/perm

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
vivalamack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivalamack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair bleached/perm
    Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:21pm
Recently (3 weeks ago) I bleached my hair. Unfortunately 2 weeks ago, i then permed my haor. The damage from this has made my hair very thin and it broke very badly in two parts (let me know if you would like to see pics). I want to take better care of my hair, and I am so scared that I do not think I will ever get a perm ever again. I used to have very thick, nice hair. I want that back . I was thinking about either cutting my hair off and wearing sew ins until it grows back to the length I want it, or not cut it and just wear sew ins.What should I do? Right after I bleached t a few weeks ago, i went and had my split ends cut. (Not sure of that helps). I did NOT cut/trim my hair after the perm. I am currently using grow aut oil and i have not daw a change in anything yet, but alot of my hair is covered in the sew in. If possible, i really do not want to cut it, but if i have to, i will.
Sponsored Links

thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 3:14pm
I know you probably don't want to hear this, but it may be best that you cut your hair off. At least all the damaged hair. Bleaching AND perming probably killed the health of your hair. Did you get your hair professionally permed? If so, your stylist should have advised you against perming your hair after having a previous chemical procedure done just a week before. Do you have any pictures?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply