Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Had to share...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 1:06am
^^Thank you for the information!

Update: my hair seems darker...almost as if I never dyed it...ugh...oh well, I'll go for a lighter color next time around.

I have pretty much been abandoning my hair all week...I've been super busy with work, so ive been running a little EVOO through it and bunning it and that's about it. I'll DC tomorrow night...more pics after I DC...

Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 5:36am
hair oils do that to lighter hair. when you wash them out it looks lighter again. The hair oils also make the hair look thinner while in the hair for fine haired people.
PS I told you that the jojoba oil in particular actually darkens hair along with the Bhringraj which even blackens gray hair long term (won't wash out!)

Edited by LadyAradia - Aug 16 2013 at 5:40am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2013 at 7:43am
I haven't used the jojoba or the bhringraj oils since that day, I've been using EVOO instead. I soooo didn't think abt the fact that it was the oil in my hair that makes it appear darker...duhhhhhh, I should've known that.

I'm going to try and sleep with the honey in my hair tonight...hopefully it's not too runny.

Also, I know I said I wouldn't put heat in my hair BUT i bought a curling iron that I REALLY want to try out, so yeah...I'm gonna have to find a good heat protectant.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 11:29am
Update: I kinda went on a mini-binge (products) today. I researched heat protectants, Tresseme seemed to have the best reviews so I went with it...

Also, my mom told me that buttermilk has a bleaching effect, so I googled buttermilk for hair and sure enough I found a bunch of hair conditioner recipes that incorporate buttermilk. One in particular caught my eye so I decided to try...

I mixed each (1:3:3 • buttermilk:honey:EVOO)

The recipe called to microwave the EVOO...I do not use microwaves, so I heated the EVOO in a double-boiler. Once it was warm, I stirred in the honey and buttermilk. It wasn't quite blending like I wanted, so I poured the ingredients in my magic bullet and blended it for a few seconds.

The consistency was so creamy...it was great....it's been on my head for about an hour...I plan on leaving it on for about 2 more hours.

Gonna curl my hair w/the wand...pics later.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 11:26am
I just finished juicing again!! Apples, carrots, and lemons...it was delicious.

I also bought some romaine lettuce and alfalfa sprouts. A few years ago I read that juiced lettuce, carrots, and alfalfa sprouts was supposed to increase hair growth. I tried it back then and it worked, but scrubbing the fruits/veggies, cutting the fruits/veggies, juicing, and cleaning the juicer became a bit too time consuming in my hectic schedule so I stopped.

So now I'm ready to revisit that again. I bought a new juicer and some fruits and veggies to last a few days.

I'll make the juice w/supper/dinner this evening.

Pics tonight!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:15pm
Here it is...

I like to juice the lettuce/alfalfa sprouts separately from the carrot juice. Then I combine the juices and drink up...

Doesn't have the best taste, but it's not unbearable...

I already started juicing the carrots here...

End Result...

Here's my NG...if I measured accurately, I'm at about 1/2 inch. So, we'll see where I am in 4 weeks. I'm trying my hardest to refrain from using heat...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 10:05am
Update: I juiced again yesterday! I've also upped my water intake...

Of course I haven't noticed any growth yet, BUT my skin looks a lot clearer already.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567