Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Had to share...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
victor01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victor01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 3:30pm
 Ayurveda medicines are more effective as compare to Homeopathic and Allopathic. 
You are having good and impressive hair. 
Sponsored Links

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 9:31am
^^thank you!

Update: Currently DCing...

Mixed yogurt w/amla paste and added it to my v05 conditioner...sitting under the hooded dryer now.

I'm probably gonna end up doing a flat-twist out...I'll post pics later.

I've been applying the mahabhringraj oil to my scalp every other night. I still noticed minimal shedding, and my hair looks/feels fuller so this stuff is def a keeper. BUT I'm not gonna be able to use it when I have to go out in public.

I went to go pickup my mom and when she got in the car she kept asking what that stinky smell was...I leaned over and let her smell my hair and sure enough that's wht it was.

Soooo only using it for DCing from here on out.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2013 at 8:58pm
Well, glad it was your mom, GG..

it could have been worse.. You could have been out in public or even worse? Work..

I use it as a pre poo mostly.  I did notice that even mixing it in my spritz?  i can't be very generous with it.  I thought there was something wrong with the water/carrier oils, etc., Nope, it's the bhringaraj. 

Ouch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 8:32pm
^^Right?! I'm glad I wasn't at work, that wouldn't have been good at all!

Update: My hair has grown (just a little)...I haven't used the oil in about a week, so I did notice a little more shedding than last wash, but nothing out of the ordinary.

I co-washed with herbal essences hydralicious. Sat under the hooded dryer for 20 mins and rinsed w/cool water...

I just ordered some hair, so this'll be my last length-check before I get my sew-in...

Since I won't be able to length-check for a few months, I'll be sure to keep you posted on my new growth, leave-out, etc...

Edited by GoodGirlGoneGr8 - Jul 07 2013 at 8:35pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 1:48pm
Update: I've been having A LOT of dandruff lately, it came outta nowhere. I haven't had a dandruff problem since I was a child. So, I picked this up from my local Indian grocer.

Just finished DCing/co-washing with this stuff, OMG my hair smells lemony fresh and it's sooooooo soft.

I plan on going to Great Clips in a little while for a trim, my hair needs one desperately...

I'll post more pics later!

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 4:38pm
do you trust them to trim your hair?

Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

i use it sparingly in Moisture Spritz or a pre-poo..

Maybe it's just me, Nars?  but i think Bhringaraj smells like weed up close.

I don't want to get "busted" at work for no reason, so i use it "indirectly"..Embarrassed

GIRLLLLLLLLL! I thought I was losing my mind. It does smell like weed. ROFLMAO!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 4:53pm
Not all locations @fmib...
There was a Great Clips in my area that I'd faithfully go to, the girl who cut my hair eventually quit and I couldn't find anyone who could trim my ends quite like her.

So, I was out of town, went out on a limb and stopped at a random Great Clips. The lady there did such an awesome job, I'm sooooo excited. I've needed a trim for a looonnnnggggg time, y'all don't understand.

She was so helpful. I told her I didn't want that much cut off, but enough to lose the scraggly ends and enough to make my ends look thicker. She already knew not to wet my hair w/that damn spray bottle and not to comb w/a fie tooth comb...and she asked me to show her how much I wanted cut and she followed accordingly. I will be going back.

I'm about to cowash and DC again tonight

Pics in a few...

Edited by GoodGirlGoneGr8 - Jul 21 2013 at 4:54pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 9:55pm
Here's what I used in tonight's wash...

+ some curdled yogurt (not pictured)

Drenched in the vatika conditioner...

Before/After trim...

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 11:14am
Nice crisp, sharp haircut. Shocked
I will try very hard to wait until my hair is at least waist length before I trim any more. And I will do it myself.  In the mean time aphogee, ceramide rich oil and cassia will have to do to mend my ends

Edited by LadyAradia - Jul 22 2013 at 11:28am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System