BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Had to share...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 10:17am
@femmemuscle...yessss, they are absolutely gorge!

my edges suffered tremendously from a style I got 2 years ago so I'm really cautious about the styles I get nowadays. I've seen a few self-install videos for the havana twists on YouTube, I may try installing them myself this way I don't have to fear for my edges.

@NARS...I've never smelled the amla oil, but this probably takes the cake. It has a very strong Indian herb smell...it's hard to describe.

It wouldn't be so bad if the smell didn't linger. I avoid scratching my scalp because the scent and oil will stay on my hands until I wash them.
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

i use it sparingly in Moisture Spritz or a pre-poo..

Maybe it's just me, Nars?  but i think Bhringaraj smells like weed up close.

I don't want to get "busted" at work for no reason, so i use it "indirectly"..Embarrassed

LOL
I guess I will bite the bullet when I get this job, otherwise I will purchase it when I have enough cash saved up. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

@femmemuscle...yessss, they are absolutely gorge!

my edges suffered tremendously from a style I got 2 years ago so I'm really cautious about the styles I get nowadays. I've seen a few self-install videos for the havana twists on YouTube, I may try installing them myself this way I don't have to fear for my edges.

@NARS...I've never smelled the amla oil, but this probably takes the cake. It has a very strong Indian herb smell...it's hard to describe.

It wouldn't be so bad if the smell didn't linger. I avoid scratching my scalp because the scent and oil will stay on my hands until I wash them.

Amla oil to me smells like bergamont on steroids that engorged itself on a curry feast.  I will probably purchase this and use it as a preshampoo since I know that many of these Indian herbs does not mesh well with my body chemistry.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 7:10pm
Triggered pulled.  It was less than 18 bucks so what the hell.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 12:48pm
^^didn't take long at all for me to get it, I think I got it 3 days after ordering...

Lmk what you think of it...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 11:51am
I'm gonna try my hand at these havana twists tomorrow...I'll DC and air dry later this evening...
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 9:04am
Don't mind me, just here for hair pictures. Fabulous by the way.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 9:30pm
is it the brand of oil that's a signature "fragrance" or "smell"?

I didn't think my Banyan's brand Bhringaraj to was too bad.. i was just self conscious of the stuff. (especially when i smelled that "marijuana" kind of musky scent").

The worst oil i've ever used was from Khamit Kinks.  There was an oil called Honeysuckle, and another one named "Green Tea" ... I would put that in my kinky twist?  Those Iranians told me they could smell me coming down the hall, or after i left an enclosed area. 

At first, i thought they were just exaggerating.  Whelp!  when i walked out of a bathroom, i forgot something and walked back in about 5 mins. later?  Boom, there it was.. and yes, ladies it was pretty strong.Ouch

Pretty Scent, but not made for hospitals and Out Patient Clinics.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2013 at 7:21am
It could be the brand. Some reviews on other sites have suggested that the oil actually smells good, so it could be that different brands have different scents.

Update: I did not do the havana twists...I didn't realize the hair was as costly as it was, so I'll save the project for another time.

I'm actually leaning towards a sew-in now...so we shall see.

I have been slacking with my growth aids. I haven't put anything in my hair/scalp and I haven't been taking supplements this week. I just get preoccupied and end up forgetting...

Meh, I guess I just need to set a reminder for each night...
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2013 at 10:28am
Here's your reminder!

Especially if you do a "sew in"!!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style