BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Haaaaalllpp!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:10pm
Happy Birthday Tsuki!

Have fun in San Diego .. be safe though
Sponsored Links

Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2013 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Youre Tsukis mom? damn I am hella tardy to that party.

Aside from an early happy b-day...I have nothing else to add..

I didn't know either LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 2:20am
She need to hit Santa Monica and Venice at least once.  They can get a bike and ride or skate from Venice to Santa Monica Pier.  I did that the last time I was in Cali about 3 or 4 years ago.  I loved it....it never gets old.   Also have them check out Griffith Observatory if they can. 

Oh wayment...she gone be in San Diego?  My bad.  San Diego is gorgeous tho.  I didn't have a chance to sight see when I was last there but I heard that the Missions are beautiful.

HAPPY BIRFDAY TSUKI!!!!

Edited by newdiva1 - Jul 25 2013 at 2:22am
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 3:56am
Hey!! I live in San Diego and I work downtown (Gaslamp District). I work at a hotel, but I don't really have hook ups, because I haven't been working here that long. I could prolly get here some wine and some specials discounts on certain places in the area. Downtown is pretty harmless, there is just bums and they can seem scary bc they're talking to themselves and sometimes yelling into space, but I've worked down here (different places) since I was 16 and I've never felt in danger. There is a mall down here and a ton of shops, lots of hotels, loads and loads of places to eat. Everything is accessible from here via the bus or trolley, like the beaches and other malls. There is water downtown in walking distance though, the harbor. Seaport village has lots of little shops and overpriced stuff LOL and it's really peaceful and nice. PM me if u want to exchange numbers, I don't mind helping to make sure she has a safe and fun bday. I know she prolly will turn up too hard to wanna do anything on Sunday, but yall are more than welcome to visit my church as well. Enjoy!!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 4:15am
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

@Gkisses: Yup, proud mom I may add! Embarrassed

Hi Suga!! **waves back** Big smile

omg!!  that's so cool...i had no idea.  happy birthday tsuki Beer

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jul 25 2013 at 4:16am
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 7:38am
La Jolla is really nice
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 9:54am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Gas lamp district...she will have a blast

There are alot of missions she can visit
Are they going yo rent a car?

I agree...Gas Lamp district...for a 21 yo = PERFECT for them. 

Hopefully someone on can recommend a great restaurant. Last time I was there I went to this great sushi place.  You cant be that close to the water in a city with a high population of Japanese and not get any sushi....
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

Hey!! I live in San Diego and I work downtown (Gaslamp District). I work at a hotel, but I don't really have hook ups, because I haven't been working here that long. I could prolly get here some wine and some specials discounts on certain places in the area. Downtown is pretty harmless, there is just bums and they can seem scary bc they're talking to themselves and sometimes yelling into space, but I've worked down here (different places) since I was 16 and I've never felt in danger. There is a mall down here and a ton of shops, lots of hotels, loads and loads of places to eat. Everything is accessible from here via the bus or trolley, like the beaches and other malls. There is water downtown in walking distance though, the harbor. Seaport village has lots of little shops and overpriced stuff LOL and it's really peaceful and nice. PM me if u want to exchange numbers, I don't mind helping to make sure she has a safe and fun bday. I know she prolly will turn up too hard to wanna do anything on Sunday, but yall are more than welcome to visit my church as well. Enjoy!!

Wow, this sounds great, thanks for the details! We'll definitely be keeping in touch! Smile
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:08pm
Sorry for the late reply, Tsuki's has a bad cold & fever Disapprove but she's getting better! 

Again, you ladies ROCK!!! Star Thanks for the helpful replies and early B-day wishes! Hug

I suggested that she take a trip on her B-day because after all...you're only 21 ONCE in your life, might as well make it a joyful & memorable one! Plus, I want her to get the "travelling bug" and see the world while she's young is all! Cry

Knowing her, I'm sure she'll have a BLAST!!! Wink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123