BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

GZ Juror Says He Got Away With Murder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

claudie i see exactly what you are saying now.  i looked at the actual jury instructions and the judge actually did site the exact syg law {776.13(3)} in the instructions...hmmmmm....

(page 12)

If George Zimmerman was not engaged in an unlawful activity and was attacked in anyplace where he had a right to be, he had no duty to retreat and had the right to stand hisground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he reasonably believed that it wasnecessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or another or to preventthe commission of a forcible felony.

Yes that is it, and it is cause for an appeal, it should not have been included.  I pray that the DOJ handle this matter.  Because lazy Angela is not going to do anything about it, she is too busy tip toeing through the tulips.  I was shown 3-4 more errors which can be argued, and a good chance of winning through the Florida Appellate Court.

Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 9:38pm
So funny how GZs brother is trying to imply something is "unknown" that will prove Trayvon deserved to die.  No, y'all are being investigated by DOJ and you know sh*t is going to hit the fan.  None of the Zimmerman family dirt is going to be suppressedClap
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 10:24pm
The judge did not write the instructions

The prosecution wrote them out, the defense reviewed it, requested edits in wording, the prosecution agreed, and the judge just read the jury what they all agreed on...
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 10:29pm
SMH.  More fail from Angie's team. 
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 11:12pm
Deborah Nelson prepared the jury instructions.  Were the Prosecutors & Defense Attorneys privy to the jury instructions before hand?  YES!  The prosecution later requested for 3rd degree felony murder to be included and defense objected.

I refuse to go round and round with anyone, pertaining to information that was told to me by several people in the legal profession.  I am through with this subject, albeit I have faith in the people.

I am not an Attorney, and do NOT claim or EVER claimed to be one.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 11:48pm
Claudie what you're saying makes a lot of sense to me.  I'm glad you brought that part up.  Fingers crossed that the DOJ blows everything open.   I have faith in Holder for now and I hope he is pushing hard to fix this mess.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 12:18am
Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

The judge did not write the instructions

The prosecution wrote them out, the defense reviewed it, requested edits in wording, the prosecution agreed, and the judge just read the jury what they all agreed on...

what is making you say this?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 12:39am
claudie, just so you know, i, for one, truly appreciate all of the info you are sharing from your legal sources.   from the time this story first broke, it has been my belief that there is something seriously f*cked up about the laws in fl.  matter of fact, i've felt this way ever since that jack azz and his brother stole the election. 

anyway, it certainly was not my intention to appear to be going back and forth.  rather, i am really just trying to make what little sense can be made regarding this foolywang to understand what, if anything, may be done to address this in the future....Smile

that said, i wonder if an appeal would even be possible???  i'm thinking that would result in a  double jeopardy situation...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jul 27 2013 at 1:13am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617