Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

GZ Juror Says He 'Got Away With Murder'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 10:59pm
I hope she has Trayvon's Blood on her hands dreams for the rest of her days....
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by csungrl09 csungrl09 wrote:

the worse part about all this is that she appears to be afro-latina Confused

is there space on the coon list for this OH?
Yes. She is on the top of it. With her ol trying to seek out sympathy assDead

I don't get it. In this racist country, at least 1 of her 8 kids have a real good statistical chance and getting harassed by yt people, cops and/or getting arrested and none of them would be given the benefit of the doubt due to being afro latina. She better move back home to PR.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 11:36pm
Da fucc she doin?!  I aint' read the article but why she even put her face out there?!  The only juror of colour and u put your sh*t all in the media like that?
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 11:45pm
well all i have to say is she can move in with zimmerman and his wife, cause now these two are on the hitlist...

like someone on here mentioned hope she don't have to go thru with this with one of her 8 children like Martin family did with Trayvon...

made your bed now lie in it
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 12:34am
I don't care if her name ends with -ez , that lady is black and most likely has black kids.
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 12:40am
Let me start by saying I was rooting for Juror B-29 the whole time. I PERSONALLY feel I would have hung the jury if I felt so inclined, but I understand why she didn't. Really and truly the letter of the law did not call for him to go to jail. That is just to say that the law should change. I hope in the dark of this case, the eradication of or an amendment to the Stand Your Ground law and the criminalization of racial profiling will come to light.

I believe George Zimmerman will have to answer to a much higher power. Preventing things like this from ever happening again is all we can do now.

ETA: Most of us knew the prosecutors weren't ish from the jump. Day after day the defense came out stronger. It wasn't entirely the prosecution's fault - the case wasn't properly handled- but at the same time we really couldn't have expected this man to go away for the rest of his life with such a weak case against him and laws that protected him from the moment he shot his gun.

Edited by dijah.love - Jul 26 2013 at 12:45am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 1:07am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

may they all meet the fate they deserve. (i wont say what I really mean, but i'm sure some of you can guess)
Girl.Handshake
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 1:10am
All these hoes need to stfu. Y'all made a fcked up decision, so nobody cares about what you have to say about it. This is real life, not a game of *&%^$#@Ein Clue. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 3:19am
Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

Let me start by saying I was rooting for Juror B-29 the whole time. I PERSONALLY feel I would have hung the jury if I felt so inclined, but I understand why she didn't. Really and truly the letter of the law did not call for him to go to jail. That is just to say that the law should change. I hope in the dark of this case, the eradication of or an amendment to the Stand Your Ground law and the criminalization of racial profiling will come to light.

I believe George Zimmerman will have to answer to a much higher power. Preventing things like this from ever happening again is all we can do now.

ETA: Most of us knew the prosecutors weren't ish from the jump. Day after day the defense came out stronger. It wasn't entirely the prosecution's fault - the case wasn't properly handled- but at the same time we really couldn't have expected this man to go away for the rest of his life with such a weak case against him and laws that protected him from the moment he shot his gun.

i still don't understand the law that people keep referring to...is it just beyond a reasonable doubt?  because prosecution aside, i feel like GZ's actions and own account of the incident dismissed any doubt i had that he could be telling the truth.  once you take those into account, can you not find that the prosecution proved their case beyond a reasonable doubt?  to even use Stand Your Ground as a basis for the case would mean that you believe Zimmerman acted in self defense...so what does the juror mean by him getting away with murder?  either he murdered someone or he didn't.

if you or someone else could be more specific in helping me understand the law that called for a not guilty verdict, i need some clarity.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jul 26 2013 at 3:20am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 4:00am
them white folks got to her...IA.  And...she didn't want to be the "black" juror who held out.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>
  Share Topic