Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Gynecologist Secretly Tapes Women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 12:52am
im actually surprised he is black.  i had a black male gyny--first one--i think i picked a man bc i heard my mom and her friend talking once and they said males were a little bit more gentle.  anyway now i go to a nice black lady who is a soror.
Sponsored Links

binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 12:53am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

[QUOTE=ImThatDiva] [QUOTE=binky622]as many woman that he as seen over the years why is it such a big deal

He developed a fetish and since he was in positionEmbarrassed to view so many different women, I'm sure he noticed intricacies which the untrained eye wouldn't have noticed.

He may have entered this profession in order to gain access to multiple punani views??

i have too tell myself that when i visit any sex doctor looking under the hoodLOL
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 12:55am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

im actually surprised he is black.  i had a black male gyny--first one--i think i picked a man bc i heard my mom and her friend talking once and they said males were a little bit more gentle.  anyway now i go to a nice black lady who is a soror.

this. i had a bad experience with a female being rough.  however i now go by rep of the doctor
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 12:56am
Why would a male even want to do this? That is suspicious in the first place. Oh I wanna be a doctor. What kind? A women's doctor! I mean, what?
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 12:58am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Why would a male even want to do this? That is suspicious in the first place. Oh I wanna be a doctor. What kind? A women's doctor! I mean, what?

he probably didnt start off that way.  he prolly has other personal isues
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 1:00am

heathcliff huxtable was an OB/GYN.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 1:02am

all of medicine is gross....if you're scared/grossed out of a body part what kind of doctor would you be? the vagina is probably one of most pleasant things to look at. like i couldnt be a dermatologist and look at skin ailments...

what if he likes delivering babies? that's not weird. might like watching life come into the world. lifestyle might be easier than other fields.

sex shouldn't preclude what area of medicine you study.

Edited by EPITOME - Mar 01 2013 at 1:03am
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:35am
I've never felt at ease with male gynecologist. I remember once my doctor was out and I got examined by a doctor at my job that was male. I just got a bad vibe from him.
A few years later he got his license taken for impregnating a patient and then secretly prescribing her the abortion pill. Apparently he had been having sexual contact with her during exams and having sex in the examination rooms. I wouldn't be surprised if there were more patients. 
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 9:16am
This reminds me I need to schedule my annual.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 9:24am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

[QUOTE=ImThatDiva] [QUOTE=binky622]as many woman that he as seen over the years why is it such a big deal

He developed a fetish and since he was in positionEmbarrassed to view so many different women, I'm sure he noticed intricacies which the untrained eye wouldn't have noticed.

He may have entered this profession in order to gain access to multiple punani views??

Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>