BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Gynecologist Secretly Tapes Women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I was afraid to view the picture of this doctor, I feared he might have been my ex-gyno.

My ex-doc made a comment to me while my feet were in the stirrups about how well groomed I was.
I never went back to him. Some may think I overreacted but his comment made me feel strange. He's suppose to look and examine, NOT admire. Stern Smile

You did NOT overreact!!

This reminds me of when I went to get a bikini wax at my local Red Door Spa.  The lady that did my wax kept complementing me on how pretty my skin and hair was (not on my face and head neither) and how the hair came off so easily and how pretty "skin" must run in my family.  Then she started talking about how her mother who waxed all her life has really pretty and smooth "skin"...Girl, TF??
Folks so caught up in their jobs that they don't know when they should say something or keep it to their damn self!

Edited by Quiann00 - Feb 28 2013 at 9:59pm
Sponsored Links

Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

I'm not sure why anyone would want a male gynecologist but...

How disgraceful for the widow. 

i dont want no black nurses touching my babySleepy
Dead
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

I still ain't had a pap smear. Ion want no stranger lookin at my goodies silently judging.
you better go soon. and test for everything  
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 10:27pm
dang at this article.
the red part just pisses me off!

<<Johns Hopkins officials have said they received the tip on Feb. 4. Security interviewed Levy and seized the devices Feb. 5, after which Levy was barred from contact with patients, Rothman wrote in the letter to the Maryland Crime Victims' Resource Center and law firm Silverman Thompson Slutkin & White.

Lawyer Andrew Slutkin praised Hopkins for a "prompt and thorough" response but also said the information in the letter raises new, troubling questions.

"Here you had a doctor in an open way, in a non-concealed way, using a pen camera," Slutkin said. "Why wasn't this discovered earlier? Why is it only discovered after he has hard drives and hard drives, and computer servers?"

He said "about a third" of the people who have contacted his law office have said that Levy conducted some exams without a staff member present. "Some patients even stopped seeing him because of that. That's the kind of thing we think allowed this practice to go on for so long."

Police have not said how far-reaching they believe the recording was or how long it had occurred.

Dori Henry, a spokeswoman for the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, said there is no state requirement for another medical professional to be present as a "chaperone" during a gynecological exam, but it is recommended for the protection of both the patient and the physician. Some institutions and facilities establish their own policies requiring chaperones, she said.

Kim Hoppe, a Hopkins spokeswoman, said it is the institution's practice to have a chaperone present for all pelvic exams.

David Chelmow, chairman of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center in Richmond, Va., said chaperones can help make patients more comfortable and speed along pelvic exams.

"There's certainly more of a consideration for male doctors, but I think in practice that many, if not most, [female doctors] would have chaperones present," Chelmow said.

A. Dwight Pettit, another attorney who said he has been fielding calls from Levy's patients, said his firm has heard many allegations — "about no staff being present, people being sent out of the [examination] rooms, people who have already been in for examination and supposed to be coming back for results of tests and being asked to disrobe a second time.">>

Edited by PurpleHaze - Feb 28 2013 at 10:28pm
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 10:38pm
what a nasty perv
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 10:52pm

as many woman that he as seen over the years why is it such a big deal
Confused
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 12:29am
guess he loved his job
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 12:31am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

as many woman that he as seen over the years why is it such a big deal
Confused

Sleepy
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 12:42am

[QUOTE=ImThatDiva] [QUOTE=binky622]as many woman that he as seen over the years why is it such a big deal

He developed a fetish and since he was in positionEmbarrassed to view so many different women, I'm sure he noticed intricacies which the untrained eye wouldn't have noticed.

He may have entered this profession in order to gain access to multiple punani views??

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 12:47am
Exactly why I feel more comfortable having a female examine me when I go to my OB appointments.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>