Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gynecologist Secretly Tapes Women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

ummm a female could do it too. there are a lot of perves on the internet who would pay to see it. he could have been selling the footage and a woman could do the same.

of course a woman could do it... anyone can do anything but it's certainly not a leap to think that they would be less likely to victimize in a way they are also vulnerable to being victimized.
in a more concrete sense... how many sex crimes are committed by women against women?

You're moving into dangerous territory here, just so you know. BHM will bring the big guns and the rape philosophy out and get mad if you don't agree.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Gynecology is the unsexiest job Ever
Pervs aren't limited to heterosexuals

that's what my gyn friends say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

My mother was seeing this doctor who she told me was very weird with her when doing exams. She told me she felt uncomfortable around him, and mentioned a comment about him asking her to remove her shirt without allowing her a chance to do it in private. She stopped seeing the doctor.

Turned out around 6 months later, the doctor was arrested for sexually molesting his patients. A bunch of women ended up filing lawsuits. My mother didn't. I'm glad she got away from him before he actually did do anything to her.

Fwiw, which may not be anything, the doctor was black.

Ever see "The Hand that Rocks the Cradle"?
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:44pm
No. Why?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

No. Why?

I don't wanna give anything away but it's a pretty good movie, depending on if you're into cheap thrillers lol. A classic.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 4:05pm
I wanna know where I can get one of those pens. This could be very useful at this stage in my life
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

ummm a female could do it too. there are a lot of perves on the internet who would pay to see it. he could have been selling the footage and a woman could do the same.

of course a woman could do it... anyone can do anything but it's certainly not a leap to think that they would be less likely to victimize in a way they are also vulnerable to being victimized.
in a more concrete sense... how many sex crimes are committed by women against women?

You're moving into dangerous territory here, just so you know. BHM will bring the big guns and the rape philosophy out and get mad if you don't agree.

Bring guns on who?

I didn't say that many women would do it. I said that women could do it too so always picking a female doc is not going to eliminate being victimized if money is involved. Also, what if your doc is a lesbian? Jus sayin...
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I wanna know where I can get one of those pens. This could be very useful at this stage in my life

Google spy cams or nanny cams. They have all types of hidden cams out there, from alarm clocks to lamps.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Gynecology is the unsexiest job Ever
Pervs aren't limited to heterosexuals

you goddamn right!!
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 4:27pm

I didn't say that many women would do it. I said that women could do it too so always picking a female doc is not going to eliminate being victimized if money is involved. Also, what if your doc is a lesbian? Jus sayin...

I have strong suspicions that mine was, but it really didn't bother me.  If fact, I think I met her partner once when hubby and I were going to the movies.  Still think women aren't  as sexually aroused like men are with visual imagery.

female ob/gyn>>>>>>male any day.  They understand our pains!
LOL

Edited by Tbaby - Feb 28 2013 at 4:28pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists