Extensions Plus

Gyn problems (Cervical HPV)

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
kendra_k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kendra_k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gyn problems (Cervical HPV)
    Posted: Oct 05 2015 at 2:49pm
So I went at one of the best gynaes in my city. What a wonderful old man. He made me feel so comfortable, getting to know who i was, what I studied and what my plans for the future were. He encouraged me to relax and he told me that we will find a way to get rid of HPV. Thank God! This showed me his level of professionalism. He did a full exam on me. This meant that i had to be completely naked. He examined me from head to toe and did the full pelvic exam. He also did a pap smear and examined my cervix. He discovered a wart right in the middle of my cervix. I was nervous but surprisingly I was so caalm about it. He then told me that it would cost about 25-30K to have the wart surgically removed. He requested a quotation from the hospital and everything amounted to 13k. This is still too much for me. I can't afford it. I was a little worried but didnt panic. ( The old, negative me would have completely freaked out) I asked for any other form of treatment that I could use in the meantime. He recommended a product that helped other women called Cervugid Ovules (vaginal suppository). He told me to take one suppository  per night (12 ovules/box). Treatment is with 3 boxes of Cervugid Ovules first time and another 3 boxes after 6 months. i felt positive about using this product.

After I followed all the treatment I returned to the doctor to replenish medical tests. It was the best day of my life when the result came back negative for HPV and the wart from cervix  disappeared.

I am grateful to this great doctor for treatment.
i felt it in my heart that i can cure myself just by staying positive and doing things that make me feel good. HPV is just another journey I am on to building my perfect self. I would like to encourage each and every one of you, particularly those who suffer from this illness or any other difficult or "incurable" illness to do things that make you happy and maintain a positive mind-state. Incurable means curable from within. 

Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2015 at 12:16am
I would have gotten a second opinion.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2015 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I would have gotten a second opinion.

It is a covert advertisement that attempts to scam people that are vulnerable & desperate for help for HPV and looking for any quick cheap option online instead of going to a doctor. A too good to be true type of scam.

As soon as I saw the subject line, I knew what was up. I copied & pasted the 1st line of the scripted fake testimonial into Google and this same exact fake story is all over forums from UK to USA.

I clicked REPORT, but Admin probably has not logged on yet.

See the spamming posts below:

pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2016 at 9:27am
ditto to your comment for a second opinion
barelyreal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barelyreal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2016 at 3:18pm
Glad to read this as a have a girlfriend who was considering this as she is feeling desperate. THANKS
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic