Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Split After 10 Yrs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Split After 10 Yrs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 11:33pm
how can anyone know whats coming! hopefully they can each find happiness, Divorce is so sad! hard to understand I hope this never happens to me
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 1:47am
She seems like an annoying person. He probably will be married before her... unless she decides that she wants to beat him on that.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 1:50am
You name your kid apple and expect your marriage to last?

Didn't they learn anything from geldof and peaches?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 2:05am
Howard Stern used to go on and on about how they stole the name Apple from a mutual friend of theirs...in a very sneaky and undercut kind of way...that's the overall reputation of Gwenyth and Chris has been said to be a douche too.  
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 4:30am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

I honestly forgot they were married.
This!
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:52am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

She seems like an annoying person. He probably will be married before her... unless she decides that she wants to beat him on that.

Yes he will.

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:55am

the idea of stealing a baby name is stupid
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:33am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

the idea of stealing a baby name is stupid

Not the way this story allegedly went down.  When you tell a close friend that you plan to name your child a name as unique as Apple but they beat you to the delivery room(by a few mths, I think) and use the name, that's pretty fckedup...not as fcked up as naming your child Apple...the other couple still named their kid Apple but they were pissed bc the perception was that they stole it from the famous couple.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Mar 27 2014 at 11:34am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:36am
"Not as fuccked up as naming your kid apple"

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:36am

I wouldn't care

how many people exist on this planet? how many with the same name?

even if someone used the name too, I'm hoping I would get over it and realize the reasons why I wanted to name my child that and realize that my child will be named that as well and name is still special to me for all the reasons it was special before
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic