Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

GVH Company and Hair Addict Online ROCKS!

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GVH Company and Hair Addict Online ROCKS!
    Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 3:13pm
Not one to do the pic thangLOL HOWEVER I finally took the plunge after 2yrs of deliberation and did Genesis Virgin Hair CompanyThumbs Up I've been & will continue to be a Hair Addict Online FIEND! however Genesis Virgin Hair Company has made a HUGE JOYOUS difference within My LifeClap

Brazilian Wavy: purchased 20 inch / 24 inch / 26 inch / 28 inch bundles 3.2 -3.5 ounces each
Pros the hair is FLAWLESS  yall know I don't do hair reviews but every blue moon WELL here's the POSITIVE details: I'll STAY with Hair Addict Online FOREVER  I started with the Bella Brazilian Wavy then went to Indian Curly & now WELCOME to My hair rotation family Genesis Virgin Hair CompanyWink I'll eventually buy ALL the textures from these 2 High Quality Virgin Hair Companys!!!!! (they do it for Me! on sooo MANY levels) from genuine high quality hair/ customer service/ shipping/ and the joy I feel with the hair on My heavenly headLOL

ok Prosperous & Successful Merry Christmas / Happy New Years 2014 to US ALL!
sidenote: this is My heartfelt Top Hair Companys I LOVE advice I give to you

~~~ remember these are My opinions & Experiences with these Companys ~~~

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Dec 22 2013 at 3:15pm
Sponsored Links

pink.jester87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pink.jester87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2015 at 2:59pm
Im glad you liked the hair. I've seen too many bad reviews to get genesis myself, also... I don't like the 3-7 days processing time... makes me feel like the hair is coming from China. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2015 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by pink.jester87 pink.jester87 wrote:

Im glad you liked the hair. I've seen too many bad reviews to get genesis myself, also... I don't like the 3-7 days processing time... makes me feel like the hair is coming from China. 

welp 3 20 2015 UPDATE: after wearing the genisis hair for a yr THEN just now recently 12/14 getting into the ordering from ali express hair i whole heartedly agree with your statementLOL i ordered my 1st round of brazillian wavy 30 32 34 inches to go with the 20 24 26 28 that i got from genisis and it's the SAME texture has blended in REMARKABLY and i paid wayyyyy less than i would've for the same amount of bundles with 150.00 to spareWink    NOW ill never change my tune with Hair Addict Online cause that gal works her patooty off to get that virgin hair and KEEPS it geniune on every level!

sidenote: im glad you went and pulled this up sometimes we misjudge BUT ive learned my lesson and corrected it my brazillian wavy from ali is BOMB just wouldn't recommend the company i got it from cause it couldv'e been because I  worked sooo hard with them they gave me BOMB hair i don't represent ali express like that LOL
pink.jester87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pink.jester87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2015 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

Originally posted by pink.jester87 pink.jester87 wrote:

welp 3 20 2015 UPDATE: after wearing the genisis hair for a yr THEN just now recently 12/14 getting into the ordering from ali express hair i whole heartedly agree with your statementLOL i ordered my 1st round of brazillian wavy 30 32 34 inches to go with the 20 24 26 28 that i got from genisis and it's the SAME texture has blended in REMARKABLY and i paid wayyyyy less than i would've for the same amount of bundles with 150.00 to spareWink    NOW ill never change my tune with Hair Addict Online cause that gal works her patooty off to get that virgin hair and KEEPS it geniune on every level!

sidenote: im glad you went and pulled this up sometimes we misjudge BUT ive learned my lesson and corrected it my brazillian wavy from ali is BOMB just wouldn't recommend the company i got it from cause it couldv'e been because I  worked sooo hard with them they gave me BOMB hair i don't represent ali express like that LOL

I definitely know what you mean about ali. Some of the vendors on there are just unreal but I keep going back because the more i question a bunch of these "pop up" and instagram companies the more I know they're just getting their hair wholesale from china and I can do that myself. 5-7 day processing times, can't provide images of a redacted shipping manifest to prove hair origins, can't produce any evidence of quality control procedures... like you're going to charge me 130$ a bundle for hair and you can't actually tell me where it comes from or how you got those curls? Please. 

I trust a few vendors I've found online but only those that are honest. Like if you sell processed hair thats fine, but don't tell me that it came to you virgin if its been dyed it, dipped, and steamed in a Chinese factory. 

sorry... rant over TongueEmbarrassedLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2015 at 8:50pm
LOL naaaaa you're GOOD with that RELEASE CryLOLCry LOL sounds to me like somebody has been looking for some REAL BOMB virgin hair NOT asian mixed propaganda hairLOL i already know the drill for me, when i get that good thousand dollars or more gifted to me again it's time for some BOMB AZZ Hair Addict Online for this chick right hereWink i can't trust no one else, buy heyyy IF you come up with another TRUST WORTHY virgin hair vendor hit a fellow hair conneseour upLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic