Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > MEN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedGuys of which ethnicity hit on you the most?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Niyaz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2010 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by mscaribbeanma mscaribbeanma wrote:

old white men lol but lately alotof indian n middle easaatern men have been puttin in their bids lol

Strangely I've gotten a bunch of Indian men too. There's this one older guy who keeps trying to get me to go to lunch with him. LOL I wish some Middle Eastern guys would hit on me. There just aren't many in my area. Although, when I went to visit my family in St. Croix a month ago I got hit on by a Palestinian guy in a gas station. He was like "Hey gorgeous." Embarrassed I hadn't been to visit St. Croix in a long time, but there are a ton more Arabs there now than I remember.
Sponsored Links

mscaribbeanma View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2010 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by Niyaz Niyaz wrote:

Originally posted by mscaribbeanma mscaribbeanma wrote:

old white men lol but lately alotof indian n middle easaatern men have been puttin in their bids lol

Strangely I've gotten a bunch of Indian men too. There's this one older guy who keeps trying to get me to go to lunch with him. LOL I wish some Middle Eastern guys would hit on me. There just aren't many in my area. Although, when I went to visit my family in St. Croix a month ago I got hit on by a Palestinian guy in a gas station. He was like "Hey gorgeous." Embarrassed I hadn't been to visit St. Croix in a long time, but there are a ton more Arabs there now than I remember.

my last bf was from india and theres this guy from banglesdesh who always calls me sexy n baby n all that lol one game came into my store with his daughter and said u have alot of nice things then he looked at my store tag and said i was wonderin how much u cost or somethin along the lines of that i dont remember his exact words

but i wish more black guys would approach me. im like invisible to them lol
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2010 at 1:08am
In order...Mexican, Black, Middle Eastern.
gdrea33 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2010 at 3:20pm

White men--a few who have experience dating black women and some who have never dated outside their race.

Dominican men--Two of my closest friends at the time were from DR so I only dated dominican guys for about 2 years.  There's something about domincan men that is so sexy, they are very passionate.

"Bi-racial" men--most are white+black mix.  I always always always always get hit on by them, most being a few years younger than me.

Light-skinned black men--Seems like the light guys want a dark woman and vice versa.  This was 100% true when I was in college!

European men--German, Italian, Irish.  They love colorLOL

I am rarely hit on by dark skinned black men--I think I intimidate them or something. 

I met one of the most attractive Israeli men I have ever seen in my life when I went to NYC a few years ago.  He looked like Leonidas from 300.  I have also dated an Egyptian guy who was absolutely beautiful.   I think all men are beautiful, would like to set it off w/a polynesian man though Wink.
gabelle View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2010 at 2:23pm
black men mostly however I occasionaly get hit on by latino men and hardly ever get hit on by white men or asian men
SimplyBlunt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2010 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by gdrea33 gdrea33 wrote:

Dominican men--Two of my closest friends at the time were from DR so I only dated dominican guys for about 2 years. There's something about domincan men that is so sexy, they are very passionate.

I totally agree. I truly adore Dominican guys. Sooo yummy!
kimmy90 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2010 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Missflyygirl Missflyygirl wrote:

I say I get hit on mostly by Dark Skin Black guys.  I rarely get hit on by White guys, Light Skin Black Guys or any other races.

This is me...i want variety tho.....

i live in Chicago and none other than the ghetto a$s white boys holla at me...other than that only blk guys
gdrea33 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2010 at 10:06am

Its funny b/c I have a bunch of white guy friends and they always tell me that they want to dateblack women.  They say Asian and white women are too "easy" and a black woman is more of a challenge, in a good way.  However, they say (as most studies, books, etc claim) we are a bit standoff-ish and never give white men a second look so therefore they never approach.  So the white boys just admire from afarTongue

redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2011 at 2:27am
OLD BLACK MEN & WHITE OLD MEN IN TRUCKS, ITS A SHAME ALL OLD MEN
lovelove View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2011 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by redbone.savage redbone.savage wrote:

OLD BLACK MEN & WHITE OLD MEN IN TRUCKS, ITS A SHAME ALL OLD MEN

omg,yes,lol.
I hate when old men hit on me. Dead
Sunwell