Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > MEN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedGuys of which ethnicity hit on you the most?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
psychogurl85 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2008 at 5:30pm
Mostly black, then white. I do also get alot of Spanish, Greek, Turkish and  Eastern Europeans. I dont really get hit on by Indian men as much but did when I was younger.  

I think sometimes men from different races are afraid that black women arent intrested in dating outside your race.
Sponsored Links

gainingmyfocus View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2008 at 1:23am
1) Black
2) White
3) Middle-Eastern

There aren't many Latinos in Michigan.
.L.A.M.B. View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2008 at 5:59am
Hm where I live Asians and Indian guys..a few Euro expats. I have a bf now and he's Indo. but its not really serious or anything. He's a nice guy. I usually am attracted to Black guys. But you know..I just like hot guys period. Race/ethnicity is not a big factor to me.

Its about an even mix when I go to the states though.
TransitAngst View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2008 at 10:54am
Let's see....who do I get hit on by?
Black guys I would never date - loud, heavy-breathing, and stand too close
Black guys I would date - Nod at me when they're passing, smile and look sort of punk-rockerish :)
White guys I would never date - Try to act "ghetto", voices cracking and making weird movements
White guys I would date - Smile at me, blush and look away, then look back then I turn
And every now and then I get an Asian guy who won't stop grinning at me. LOL
gainingmyfocus View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2008 at 11:25am
^^^^Girl the white guys that hit on me are straight forward, "Hey, you are freaking hott!! So can I get your number?"

My favorite compliment from a white guy was that I was "smoking." I was like, "Smoking what? I don't smoke." That means attractive I guess.

But the thing about white guys, (at least the ones that aren't ghetto, which seem to be the only one's I attract), is that they are kinda intimidated by black women and they will NEVER approach you when you are in a group. The ones I dated told me. They think groups of black women are intimidating, and that the women are laughing at them. Black guys don't care, they'll walk right up to the group and talk to the girl they like. I always get approached by a white guy when I least expect it, at the store, at the gas station, at the gym, but NEVER at a club or a party. They are funny like that. At least the ones I have dated/am dating.
Totallycool View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2008 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by egyptianqueen egyptianqueen wrote:

Originally posted by Totallycool Totallycool wrote:

Ya lucky!
I want to date outside of my race sometimes cuz the black guys here are sooooooooooooo SLOPPY!!! I don't want that on my arm! They don't know how to speak, how to be polite, how to atleast dress ....... okay this has just turned into a rant.

Don't sit your ass here up here disrespecting black men. And many non-black guys are sooooooooooooooooooooo ugly. White men have no lips and have gross skin. Indian men never heard of perfume. They smell like curry. This Indian guy I work with smelled like nothing but strong ass curry. I definitely don't want that on my arm. At least black men look physically attractive naturally. This is a real rant.

Excuse me, but don't sit here and curse at me! My opinion is my opinion and it's true for the area I live in. There are ugly and handsome guys in every race including black. But, I wasn't refering to physical looks. I was speaking of how much pride people put into their appearance. How these guys represent themselves. They don't have to be fancy but some guys put in extra effort and $$$ just to look ghetto. Baggy Xl clothes on someone who is really a small is not attractive to me. I'd rather have  an average looking guy who dresses decently than than a fine guy who sags all of the time. I know there are some nice dressing black men. But not many here. The ones who are sophisticated or atleast dress decent don't limit themselves racially when it comes to relationships. So I'm not going to limit myself. That was my point. I'm not going to settle for someone who isn't my type just bc they are of my race.
Another thing is the way some of these guys treat me in general. Some have manners but alot of the youth doesn't. I don't claim to be perfect but a man pushing me out of the way so he can get into a door is not cool. They see you walkin with heavy things or in need of some help but they offer none when others have. sad but true. 
And nothing I have said here has been even close to what I've heard black males say about us. But, I'm not even going there.

Oh and I hope you aren't making generalizations on all Indian men because of one or two people you work with.
ayesha1038 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2008 at 5:30pm
BLACK GUYS

*SOMETHING ABOUT A BLACK MAN JUST DRIVES ME WILD*
figboo69 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2008 at 10:41am
1. White/Hispanic
2. Middle Eastern
3. Black men  in their 50's, with jehrri curls and gold teeth.
Niyaz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2008 at 11:03am
Originally posted by TransitAngst TransitAngst wrote:

Black guys I would date - Nod at me when they're passing, smile and look sort of punk-rockerish :)
White guys I would never date - Try to act "ghetto", voices cracking and making weird movements

LOL!
I get the "ghetto" white guys too. I always feel like saying 'ummm...I don't even go for "ghetto" black guys. Why would I go for a "ghetto" white one?' LoL!

I get the punk-rockerish black guys too, which is cool. We connect on some things and they always do the head nod "'sup?" thing. And then we talk about music. Embarrassed

Edited by Niyaz - Mar 14 2008 at 11:04am
Niyaz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2008 at 11:05am
Originally posted by egyptianqueen egyptianqueen wrote:

White men have no lips and have gross skin. Indian men never heard of perfume. They smell like curry.

Confused
Wow. Not the ones I know...lol
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>
  Share Topic