Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Guys I need help, I think I have an enemy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I don't get it...

The time you took to PRETEND to buckle your child's seat belt, you could have actually done it.

You're looking at it like somebody out to get you, but maybe it was just someone being concerned about you obviously constantly exhibiting neglectful behavior.

My only advice is to actually buckle your child up then the snitches will have nothing to report and police will have nothing to ticket you for.

RIGHT!

BUCKLE UP YOUR KID!!

They should have arrested you!!!
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by growlonghair growlonghair wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Lol@ someone told her. Why didn't someone just tell you? Why don't you automatically do it? It may have been and oversight but you make a point to say you pretended to do it. WTF cares who's house you're renting?

Obviously I'm renting as I'm not about to buy a house here. I have a place back home.

To me, fact that she already knew stuff like I''m renting a house etc makes me think who ever ratted on me told her that. Like there was this big conversation about me and my lifestyle? Dead

Just makes me question the motive of this person. I just wish this person had talked to me, our kids go to the same school. I guess if one day her kid does not look warm enough I should call CPS on her instead of just saying hey you forgot the little one's gloves? Dead

I feel like I was treated like an outsider. If this happened in the States I know one of y'll would have pulled me to the side and said ""Gurrl buckle up""LOL 

Going to the cops to report that someone who you know is doing a minutes drive does not have a belt on seems petty to me. Even noticing it is weird, and only a stalker would notice that. 

Don't people report big crimes anymore like rape? Murder?

Maybe being the only other black woman in a town of white people makes me feel they are out to get me? Confused

Stop playing the race card! YOU WERE WRONG! I would have reported your ass too!
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 8:18pm
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 8:46pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 9:38pm

just found out lil kim is a cancer too..Dead

explains
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 11:03pm
IMMA NEED ALL THE CANCER SLANDER AND DIATRIBES TO CEASE.

Sleepy
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 9:18am
Is this real life???

So you only care enough about your kid to "pretend" to buckle him up when you could actually just do it for real....ummmmmmk I can see you not buckling up yourself...but your kid? UmmmK

Edited by YoursTruly - Feb 15 2014 at 9:20am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style