Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Guys I need help, I think I have an enemy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

wonder that has me thinking

do kids need to think their parents are infallible up to a certain age in order to follow their parent's lead

meaning if kids are shown or told very early on that their parents do and will make mistakes does that undermine their authority

I am sure for some it happens sooner than later for some and may make no difference, but still I wonder

Idk...i guess there are some variables like who are the ppl bringing out the mistakes?  The other parent, a cop, a teacher, family member who has it all together? I think it's best for parents to own their mistakes bc it teaches kids to take responsibility.  I know ill get caught up and ill just use it as a teaching moment.  I think a lot of teenage angst comes from seeing parents w the do as I say not as I do mentality.  Just keep it real.
Sponsored Links

ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

I'd call the police on you as well. Single car accidents CAN occur and many children have died from them.

I'd rather you be humiliated and feel some kind of way than for your child to not be restrained and an accident occur.

Thanked Danieb23!

OP, you do have an enemy and that enemy is you.

Safety first! Buckle up your child! If your negligence should cause injury to your little one, you'd never forgive yourself. An ocean's worth of tears couldn't undo the hurt.

Change perspectives. Someone did you, and your child, a favor.

Take care OP!
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 8:08pm
Wait wait LOL let me get this straight... you're telling me you don't feel comfortable having this snitch around your kid at lunch or without you there...because she might harm your kid...after she called the POLICE on you for the potential harm you might do to your kid?

sh*t, if anything I'd want that bitch babysitting my kid.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 8:14pm
But anyway though, I'm not judging your mistake. You know that you knew better, so ok cool. Problem solved now.

but the logic, yeah I think your trippin homie. Having that said, since I'm nosy, HELL YEAH I'd want to know who it was, and I think it's natural to feel some type of way about the person who called the cops on us, regardless of how wrong we were.

But rationally should you think you have an enemy? Naw. (are you a cancer?)
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

i have realized some things about them when it comes to situations that bother them, problems, and altercations.. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 13 2014 at 8:20pm
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

So aint none of the BHM momma's pretending to buckle up the babies?

Lies are being told.....

I aint never pretended to put the seatbelt on, thru em in the backseat and told him to sit back and when I saw the cops told him to get down on the floor
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 8:24pm
this actually reminds me of a time i was driving with the homies to grab some food and one of the homies had her baby in her lap in the backseat. i got pulled over for barely running the red light and my homegirl put a blanket over the baby so the cop wouldn't see her. 

totally random lol. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

You ride in my car, we're not going anywhere until you buckle up. For safety and peace of mind.

LOL f*ck safety, you're gonna buckle up because that beeping noise irritates me

I'll cuss my friend out for CALLING me when she's in her own car without the seat belt on. Bitch call me back when you buckle up.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 8:28pm
Lmao the floor tho? This is why I don't know how ppl with two door cars do the parenting thing...it's time consuming enough to put your kid back and forth in a 4 door backseat. We would be at home. Shouldn't there already be an easy routine once the kid is a certain age and in the booster seat though? It's not like a car seat where u gotta deal with all those wiggly limbs.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

CryCryDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System