BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Guys I need help, I think I have an enemy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 5:10pm
now that i think about it, i wonder if someone has seen the child standing in the car while its moving. otherwise it seems impossible for someone to know whether the kid has on a lap belt (unless they're standing directly over your shoulder)

Edited by noneyons - Feb 13 2014 at 5:12pm
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by growlonghair /QUOTE growlonghair /QUOTE wrote:

Again this was foolish.  People here do it all the time. Its actually a habit I picked up from the same people who are now reporting me.DeadI would have never thought to PRETEND to buckle up in the StatesLOL 

Now other thing thats bugging me is, who ever reported me did not have my child's care in their mind. If so they could of informed school teachers or me. Or do what they normally do, start gossiping about you till you hear about it.LOLLOL

I dont understand how this person actually came to even NOTICE THIS! Confused Noticing that some one else's child is not buckled up?Confused I'm afraid I have a stalker? A racist or a secret enemy?

Now to notice such a minor detail, and its so minor when you PRETEND to buckle up the straps are where they are supposed to, only the bottom part is not attached. My kid had so many layers of clothing and with the thick winter clothes buckling him up is not easy

It bothers me that someone would notice such minor details in another's car. Confused 

I dont like being around people who don't like me.

And yes next time I will buckleTongue

In other words, I feel like some one had it out for me. If not for the belt, it would have been something else.

Rant over I need to get offline and go cool off!

Why is the safety of your child dictated by location??

You ever thought it could just be the cop looking for excuses to harass you and by not buckling your child in you provided that reason??

Calm down, it may not be as serious as you think it is.
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 5:29pm
I stopped reading after you said you pretended to buckle your kids seatbelt. You're stupid and I ain't got time to read your essay.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

So aint none of the BHM momma's pretending to buckle up the babies?

Lies are being told.....

I don't understand this PRETEND mentality. Doesn't it take the same effort to pretend than to do? I would assume most people would bucket up their babies.

I agree but people in here lying.....
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 5:33pm
Rude...
elisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote elisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 5:45pm
Last Summer, a teen 16 and another young man, age 22, died for not buckling up their seat belts. They were less than a minute leaving their home to grab a bite to eat, when a drunk driver slammed into them in an intersection. They both were ejected from the car. The other two passengers in the car were wearing their seat belts and were saved. All four were local residents of our community. The kid that died brother, was also in the car and he lived because of a seat belt. 

I don't care if your 2 minutes away, BUCKLE UP YOUR CHILD!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

I'd call the police on you as well. Single car accidents CAN occur and many children have died from them.

I'd rather you be humiliated and feel some kind of way than for your child to not be restrained and an accident occur.

Nothing personal, so I don't believe you have an enemy per se. I just think someone sees your irresponsibility and fears for your child's well being.

::Kanye shrug::

Buckle your kid up.

THIS.

You don't have an enemy, OP! You've got a person who doesn't want to see your kid get hurt from your irresponsibility!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 5:57pm

Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

So aint none of the BHM momma's pretending to buckle up the babies?

Lies are being told.....

I don't understand this PRETEND mentality. Doesn't it take the same effort to pretend than to do? I would assume most people would bucket up their babies.

I agree but people in here lying.....
Does not having a booster seat count? If so I've been guilty. I got a ticket 1 time for not having the booster seat and I lied to the cop and said my son was 6. And GA law states your child must be 6 or be 40 pounds. I know i'm guilty but he was buckled up though and in the back seat. He was 3 at the time.Confused

OP we gotta just be more responsible. That $70 bucks hurt like a mug but its better than paying hospital or funeral bills.

Edited by sugabanana - Feb 13 2014 at 5:59pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Rude...

just like your, 'annoying avi' comments yesterday and that 'fck you' after i laughed... 

stawp. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 6:03pm
yes, a 3 yr old most certainly needs a seat.  

This thread made me recall a memory with my mom.  I had to be 4/5 or under because we were headed to a nearby drive in theatre that didn't last long.  She got pulled over and lectured for having me in the front seat.  That was the first time I realized that my mom wasn't GOD and totally fallible.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Feb 13 2014 at 6:03pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style