BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Guys I need help, I think I have an enemy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I wear my seatbelt even to drive to the mailbox, it's an automatic habit at this point.

yeah i dont quite understand why distance mattersLOL almost every accident i ever been in was within 2 miles of home

I meant because I don't have to leave my apt community's parking lot to get to the mail...but people do act extra special behind the wheel in parking lots like they're unsure if the same road rules and etiquette apply.

And how many accidents you been in?  They better not have ALL been your fault LOL

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 4:18pm
So aint none of the BHM momma's pretending to buckle up the babies?

Lies are being told.....
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 4:23pm
Once you make it habit, you do it without even thinking about it, it's 2nd nature.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 4:47pm

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

I wear my seatbelt even to drive to the mailbox, it's an automatic habit at this point.

yeah i dont quite understand why distance mattersLOL almost every accident i ever been in was within 2 miles of home

I meant because I don't have to leave my apt community's parking lot to get to the mail...but people do act extra special behind the wheel in parking lots like they're unsure if the same road rules and etiquette apply.

And how many accidents you been in?  They better not have ALL been your fault LOL

5 that i can recall.  the only one that i plead guilty to was the last one and i still dont believe it was my fault.  i got creamed by an ambulance. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 5:00pm
great advice in this thread. i'm pretty sure OP has learned her lesson but i understand her paranoia. someone is watching her mighty hard. 
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

So aint none of the BHM momma's pretending to buckle up the babies?

Lies are being told.....

I don't understand this PRETEND mentality. Doesn't it take the same effort to pretend than to do? I would assume most people would bucket up their babies.

Edited by ChubbyYeti - Feb 13 2014 at 5:06pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 5:09pm
yeah, this pretend business is quite bizarre. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 5:10pm
now that i think about it, i wonder if someone has seen the child standing in the car while its moving. otherwise it seems impossible for someone to know whether the kid has on a lap belt (unless they're standing directly over your shoulder)

Edited by noneyons - Feb 13 2014 at 5:12pm
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by growlonghair /QUOTE growlonghair /QUOTE wrote:

Again this was foolish.  People here do it all the time. Its actually a habit I picked up from the same people who are now reporting me.DeadI would have never thought to PRETEND to buckle up in the StatesLOL 

Now other thing thats bugging me is, who ever reported me did not have my child's care in their mind. If so they could of informed school teachers or me. Or do what they normally do, start gossiping about you till you hear about it.LOLLOL

I dont understand how this person actually came to even NOTICE THIS! Confused Noticing that some one else's child is not buckled up?Confused I'm afraid I have a stalker? A racist or a secret enemy?

Now to notice such a minor detail, and its so minor when you PRETEND to buckle up the straps are where they are supposed to, only the bottom part is not attached. My kid had so many layers of clothing and with the thick winter clothes buckling him up is not easy

It bothers me that someone would notice such minor details in another's car. Confused 

I dont like being around people who don't like me.

And yes next time I will buckleTongue

In other words, I feel like some one had it out for me. If not for the belt, it would have been something else.

Rant over I need to get offline and go cool off!

Why is the safety of your child dictated by location??

You ever thought it could just be the cop looking for excuses to harass you and by not buckling your child in you provided that reason??

Calm down, it may not be as serious as you think it is.
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 5:29pm
I stopped reading after you said you pretended to buckle your kids seatbelt. You're stupid and I ain't got time to read your essay.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
  Share Topic