BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Guys I need help, I think I have an enemy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:41am
It's weird, but they are right. You just have to buckle them up.

I do the pretend thing too and sometimes I let my niece sit in the front.

Sometimes I have a baby in the back with no car seat. I shouldn't do it and I can't get mad if someone snitches because it is not safe.
Sponsored Links

Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:58am
I don't understand why you wouldn't buckle them in a seat?!? Why is that so hard
TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TXButterfly03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:08pm
Ugh, I've seen children standing up, etc. while someone else is driving and it makes me cringe!  I may have even called the cops on someone myself onceConfused.  What is so hard about buckling up your child?? That's the first thing I would do when we got in the car, even before I put on my own seatbelt.  And who pretends to buckle up their child??  Not sure what kind of responses you were expecting....
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:16pm
Op it appears you are not thinking clearly... Make sure your bAbies are safe!!!
PrincessSher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PrincessSher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:21pm
The person(s) who reported you may have been intimidated by you and that's maybe why they didn't say anything to you directly. Just buckle up your child from now on....it is irresponsible not to no matter if you're going from your driveway to park in the street......better safe than sorry plus if you do it then when they get older it will hopefully be second nature for them to always buckle up. Good luck!!Hug
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:22pm
I understand your annoyance at someone calling the cops; HOWEVER, buckle that baby up!!! I have a 4 year old daughter who has bulky stuff on in the winter too and I buckle her up. Yes, it takes longer to buckle her, but I'd rather have her alive and safe...
Someone obviously cares about your child's safety.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by growlonghair growlonghair wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Lol@ someone told her. Why didn't someone just tell you? Why don't you automatically do it? It may have been and oversight but you make a point to say you pretended to do it. WTF cares who's house you're renting?
Obviously I'm renting as I'm not about to buy a house here. I have a place back home.

To me, fact that she already knew stuff like I''m renting a house etc makes me think who ever ratted on me told her that. Like there was this big conversation about me and my lifestyle? Dead

Just makes me question the motive of this person. I just wish this person had talked to me, our kids go to the same school. I guess if one day her kid does not look warm enough I should call CPS on her instead of just saying hey you forgot the little one's gloves? Dead

I feel like I was treated like an outsider. If this happened in the States I know one of y'll would have pulled me to the side and said ""Gurrl buckle up""LOL 

Going to the cops to report that someone who you know is doing a minutes drive does not have a belt on seems petty to me. Even noticing it is weird, and only a stalker would notice that. 

Don't people report big crimes anymore like rape? Murder?

Maybe being the only other black woman in a town of white people makes me feel they are out to get me? Confused

you're an adult, no one should have to pull you to the side and tell you to buckle your child up and they obviously ratted on you cuz this is a regular occurrence on your end. You should be embarrassed. The last thing you should be is mad 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 1:21pm
OP are you the member that's depolyed?? If so how's it going? How's your protective styling holding up overseas? Share your tips WOMANLOL.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 1:29pm
I bet most people in this thread don't even wear seat belts....

Anyway take this L and buckle up not because they are watching you but for the safety of your kid. An accident can happen any time and you don't want to regret not keeping your kid safe.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 3:37pm
OP,

Buckle your baby up. My car was totaled last Septemeber. I picked my son up from school (we are literally 2 minutes from the school) The person was speeding, ran the red light and BAM. We were going straight but the car hit us so hard on the right side (my son seats in backseat) that I slid/pushed into the car that making a left turn from his turning lane. Just think if I was like "Oh we only 2 minutes from home, the kids can go without a seatbelt" They would have been flying through the front window. You'd rather be safe than sorry.

The car looked fcked up and they took the kids and I to the ER to check them out. Scared me senseless. BUCKLE THAT KID UP!!

Edited by QueenBee - Feb 13 2014 at 3:37pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>