Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Guys I need help, I think I have an enemy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 10:26am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

You tripping about the seat belt however bish follow me around everyday Id report her ass.....cause even though you should have buckles that baby up she crossed the line.

Right. Why you all in my window?

Can't even recklessly endanger your own kid in private anymore
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 10:34am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

But I kinda get what you're saying.
You think someone must really be focused and watching you intently to be paying attention to that

i dont… 

does it take a stalker to see that youre simply placing your 4 year old in the car….? 
i don't even have kids but id easily notice this day after day.. it takes some seconds to do it. she doest always pretend… it would be very easy to see that she's not grabbing the seat belt and reaching over to buckle.. especially amongst the swarm of ppl putting their kids in the car and driving off.. id notice the quickness of it day after day. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 13 2014 at 10:47am
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:07am
I agree with this op for your safety get their badge numbers
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

You tripping about the seat belt however bish follow me around everyday Id report her ass.....cause even though you should have buckles that baby up she crossed the line.

Right. Why you all in my window?

Can't even recklessly endanger your own kid in private anymore
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:08am
Just Buckle the kid up and the town folk will not have anything to say about you being that you are a new neighbor your probably the focus of a lot of attention I doubt its anything personal.

Don't ever make excuses when it comes to the health and well being of your child you were wrong DO BETTER.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:12am
Sorry OP but I came in here thinking there would be loads of sympathy post...I was wrong. The cop was wrong for following you but she had every right to since the baby wasn't buckled. Now that you know the reason they have no valid reason to follow you anymore. Someone was watching you put the baby in the car without buckling the belt and alerted the authorities. You stand out cos your black so don't make it worst by not buckling the baby.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:15am
also… i think if it was a straight enemy.. they would have put it on extra thick and made you seem like a monster to the cops… they wouldn't have let you go with a warning.. Confused

but again.. i do feel like they just could have told you.. but some people really are not direct and would rather do sneaky underhanded things rather than be straight up with you about things that are bothering them. 
lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:22am
Police in small towns have lots of time on their hands. If you're in a remote town in Europe, that's already 10 times free time and the town's people have even more free time, they'll notice, they'll report and u best believe the police will check up and follow up. To them, it's a regular day on the job. You've given them a reason to get out of the office. An unbuckled 4 yr old will most likely stand up in their seats or fidget a lot, it's not hard to notice. To avoid unnecessary scrutiny, u just have to abide by their laws, no shortcuts.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:34am
Lets sayI I'm there picking up my child, and as we're walking to our car and I glance in yours, I notice you didn't bother to buckle your child in.

I give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you're in a rush. Out of curiosity, the next day I notice that you make a habit of this.

Is it still stalking?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:36am

NVM .

Edited by india100 - Feb 13 2014 at 12:37pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:38am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Lets sayI I'm there picking up my child, and as we're walking to our car and I glance in yours, I notice you didn't bother to buckle your child in.

I give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe you're in a rush. Out of curiosity, the next day I notice that you make a habit of this.

Is it still stalking?

that actually what i wouldve done.  the first time may have been an oversight so im going to watch again to see if youre just reckless.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 15>
  Share Topic