BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Guys I need help, I think I have an enemy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 9:15am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

I'm still on the part where you pretended to buckle the seat belt...

lol right
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 9:19am
You tripping about the seat belt however bish follow me around everyday Id report her ass.....cause even though you should have buckles that baby up she crossed the line.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 9:25am
i agree that she she have just told you.. but regardless.. its done. 

if she was really a true enemy.. she could have made up all types of lies about you.. but she said something that could possibly save the life of your child. 

buckle them up from now on and KIM. give them nothing to say/talk about. 

why pretend though..? 
what country is this?
do you wear your own seat belt? 
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 9:26am
I'm sure once you were reported the police did their homework. If the town is as small as you say I'm sure they know who owns what, and who renting to whom. Like other posters have stated, buckle you child up, and you have solved your problem.
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 9:27am
As a young child my parents didn't start the car unless we were buckled, I thought this was common practice.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 9:32am
Op, do you wear your seat belt?

Is this something you guys don't do in your country?
growlonghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote growlonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by lexis83 lexis83 wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

I'm still on the part where you pretended to buckle the seat belt...

lol right
Again this was foolish.  People here do it all the time. Its actually a habit I picked up from the same people who are now reporting me.Dead. I would have never thought to PRETEND to buckle up in the StatesLOL 

Now other thing thats bugging me is, who ever reported me did not have my child's care in their mind. If so they could of informed school teachers or me. Or do what they normally do, start gossiping about you till you hear about it.LOLLOL

I dont understand how this person actually came to even NOTICE THIS! Confused Noticing that some one else's child is not buckled up?Confused I'm afraid I have a stalker? A racist or a secret enemy?

Now to notice such a minor detail, and its so minor when you PRETEND to buckle up the straps are where they are supposed to, only the bottom part is not attached. My kid had so many layers of clothing and with the thick winter clothes buckling him up is not easy

It bothers me that someone would notice such minor details in another's car. Confused 

I dont like being around people who don't like me.

And yes next time I will buckleTongue

In other words, I feel like some one had it out for me. If not for the belt, it would have been something else.

Rant over I need to get offline and go cool off!
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 9:43am
Yes Buckle that baby up OP!

The pretending part made me giggle a little.

But I kinda get what you're saying.
You think someone must really be focused and watching you intently to be paying attention to that
ChubbyYeti View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChubbyYeti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 9:46am
Since you're the only black person in a small town you're bound to be noticed. I can see how they would notice something like this. As someone else pointed out maybe they don't speak English. Also people call the cops all the time when they could've just handled it themselves. How many times you hear about people calling the cops because someone is playing their music loud instead is just going over to the persons house and asking them to turn it down. I don't think you have an enemy, its not that deep.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 10:02am
lookin ass niccas

but buckle the seatbelt for real
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair