Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Guys always stare but never approach

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Tariq Nasheed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tariq Nasheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

I was like this for awhile too...after I broke up with my baby daddy I was single for a year..no sex, nothing. I'm very uncomfortable having sex with a man if we aren't in a relationship but anyway..

I just focused on me and my daughter..bettering myself and I did literally bump into him one day

My mom mentioned something the other day...she said its more women than men these days, population wise and if you sit around waiting for a good one you might miss out. Things are not like the old days its 2014 and there's nothing wrong with a woman approaching a man..I never thought of it that way but I do kind of agree..

The guys that stare but don't speak

Geesh - YOU with the string of abusive relationships and the ‘nothing but féd up relationships with babies’ have the nerve to give relationship advice? DUH! Who do you think you are kidding? What you think no one’s gonna read that last (of many) féd up posts you wrote about the current loser you are with? Step off.

One of the WORSE things a woman can do … is to 'approach a man'! He will be flattered and try to sleep with you and YEAH - HE WILL DUMP YOU! Why? Because the game is over. DUH!

@OP I already gave you advice – take it. If guys stare and don't approach you … mainly it has nothing to do with looks .. it's about the vibes you send out. PERIOD.

If you are STUPID enough to approach one of these guys ... that means YOU are doing the chasing so your stock has dropped 100%. Women that are 'somebody' and know it - attract men .. and then pick and choose the best of the lot. Women that are desperate etc … approach men.

He will flatter you, have a gleam in his eye, bed you .. and then HE WILL BE GONE and then you will be thinking he’s a liar, he tricked you and ‘all men are dogs’.

Sure women and men are sexually equal these days. You can approach a guy just like a guy can approach a girl. You can even sleep with as many guys as guys sleep with women. Knock yourself out!

HOWEVER, this has NOTHING TO DO with actually finding a real RELATIONSHIP with a guy such that he falls in love with you! Oh heck no! That would be another situation all together!

Do not pursue men because … that way lies HEARTACHE!

How long have you been married sista?
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:55pm
Ohh I'm not falling for that one. Hee hee!

You are not going to bait me into telling my business so you can turn it around and figure out some way to use it against me. Hee hee! That way .. you don't have to actually LISTEN to good advice. DUH!

You will have to do better than that ... and pretty much .. I don't answer questions.

But hey, (shrugs) it's not about me anyway - NOBODY has to take my advice.

If women are stupid enough to ignore good advice just because 'THEY wanna 'make it happen with a guy' ... be my guest. They just can't say 'nobody ever TOLD them how to conduct themselves around men.'

'I' am not the one making allll these rediculous threads asking for help with men. Noooo.

My mother always said that there are 2 ways to learn:
- some folks take good advice from someone that only wants the best for them (that would be my mama!)
- some folks ... well some folkS HAVE to learn the HARD WAY.

CHOOSE!

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 06 2014 at 3:22am
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 12:54pm

@ Printer.

You can't take your opinions and try to force them on people as facts..at the end of the day, its the OPs decision. Its her life...

Idk why you always have to feel right about every situation, i was

Edited by Twisted_Angel - May 06 2014 at 1:01pm
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 1:03pm
++I wasn't even talking to you. Don't like me or my opinions to bad, have fun arguing with yourself.

Edited by Twisted_Angel - May 06 2014 at 1:04pm
AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:23pm
OP...idk why that guy would tell you you're out of his league...was he expecting you to say you wasn't. If that's his pick up line he need to get a new one he did you a favor by telling you that mess LOL
If you feel you look mean smile more when you're with your friends...trust me I was the same way...I just had to loosen up a lil.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 8:57pm
A little saying goes "u gotta pose to get chose". Some good advice by Printer Ink for once about some ladies not looking approachable. 
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 8:25am
Originally posted by AriesBabe09 AriesBabe09 wrote:

OP...idk why that guy would tell you you're out of his league...was he expecting you to say you wasn't. If that's his pick up line he need to get a new one he did you a favor by telling you that mess LOL
If you feel you look mean smile more when you're with your friends...trust me I was the same way...I just had to loosen up a lil.

Thanks Hun! And you are so right, he did do me a favor. I was so shocked when he said that to me, I was nice, polite even smiled you know.....but for him to say that was like woooow really? But oh well....

Thanks ladies for all the advice. I will most definitely loosen up just a little LOL I've honestly gotten to the point where I'm not even looking. When the right one comes along that'll be my time I guess. I'm going to focus on me and my daughters for now. 

Embarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style