Perfect Hair Collection

Guys always stare but never approach

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Beauty620 Beauty620 wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Originally posted by lanae lanae wrote:

Ia w/ printer. Do u have a carefree, fun attitude in the club w/ your friends, or are u just sitting there looking hard up and worrying about being approached? If I were a man I wouldnt approach the latter even if she were fine.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yes I like to have fun when I go out. I hate to even go to a club where all they do it sit and stare. 
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Maybe it's just me or I look mean....
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Don't get me wrong my girl is nice, and maybe she does look a little gullable, I wasn't at all trying to be funny when I said she's not cute too me (my opinion) 
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">But oh well it is what it is lol
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thx ladies....I respect you all's opinion Wink

Umm gullable is not the same thing as being 'approachable'. Earlier you said maybe she looked 'easy' ... so maybe you are just a bit jealous of her?

'Gullable' means she looks like a 'mark'.. like a guy could walk up to her and talk her into going to his place alone to check out his record collection. Then when she gets there .. he tries to rape her. That would be gullable.

'Aproachable' is what I said earlier - it's a certain friendly calm and confidence that attracts men. This has nothing to do with whether the girl is actually 'pretty' by social standards though .. it has more to do with how she genuinely feels about herself.

I have a couple of friends like that - they think it's their looks that cause men not to approach them (they are not pretty enough) .. but I tell them again and again, yes looking like Halle Berry is nice BUT it's the way you feeeeel about yourself in the inside that radiates OUT and attracts men.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 09 2014 at 4:00pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 4:04pm
Okay, sometimes people email me and ask WHY do I have these opinions. Well I just found this site - but there are millions more that say the same things - so it's not just my opinion.

The below is an excerpt from this site -
http://www.unforgettablewoman.net/fb

Sure, they want you to buy their books :).. but a lot of this advice is free.

The 7 Most Dangerous Mistakes Women Make With Men

Mistake #1 - Thinking It's About How You Look

Do you ever wonder why guys pass you over for women who

aren't nearly as pretty or attractive as you? If you are,

then I'm worried for you...

The reason why I put this as Mistake #1 is because it

"poisons" everything else you believe about love and

dating. When you think it's all about looking good... and

making guys FEEL good... then you're in for a rude

awakening.

Put simply, to make a man fall in love, you need something

else. (More on that in today's Newsletter!)

Mistake #2 - Being Too Available For Him

Most women think that if they become really good friends

with a guy they like, he'll eventually like them enough to

fall in love.

Big mistake!

Most times, this approach only leads you into his

"friend-zone..." mainly because, quite simply, guys won't

fall in love with their friends.

One guy who did once described it to me: "It felt like

incest."

Oops!

Mistake #3 - Pursuing Him

Question: What does (1) "buying him gifts," and (2)

"letting him sleep with you" have in common?

Answer: They're both signs that it's YOU who's pursuing

him... and not the other way around. And that's one of the

biggest mistakes you can ever make!

Why? Because like it or not, it's still HIS job to pursue

you, even in today's "progressive" dating scene.

Put simply, the chase brings out the BEST in him... and

BEING chased brings out the WORST in him.

My advice? Learn how to make him chase - and he'll do the

rest for you. (More on that later!)

Mistake #4 - Confessing Your Feelings

In my many years as a dating coach, I've met lots of women

who had no patience for the dating process. After just a

few dates with a man they liked, they just lay out all

their cards and tell him "how they feel" about him and

their relationship.

If you've ever done this before, then there's a reason why

the relationship DIDN'T work out. And it's the same reason

I mentioned in Mistake #3.

May I say it again? It's HIS job to chase you, court you,

and confess his feelings to you... and not ours.

So don't chase him, and instead, learn how to make him

chase you. Because even if he DOES say "yes" to your

confession, you'll still end up with a boyfriend who

knows, in the back of his mind, that the relationship

wasn't HIS idea.

Trust me when I say guys absolutely HATE that feeling!

Mistake #5 - Not Understanding Male Psychology

(Or Worse, Refusing To)

I've lost count of how many brokenhearted women have come

to me, crying and asking: "Why did he leave me? I loved

him. I gave him everything. I even let him sleep with me.

What else did he want?"

If this sounds a bit like your own experience, then here's

all you need to know:

The things we want men to do for us... are NOT the same

things they want us to do for them.

In other words, it's not about what you do for him. It's

about how you make them FEEL.

And if you want them to love you forever, you have to know

how to make them FEEL totally, completely, hopelessly in

love with you. (Again, more on that later!)

Mistake #6 - Thinking It's A Game Of Luck

Think about your girlfriends who are now in happy,

successful marriages. You may notice that they're not just

successful in love - they also have great careers, social

lives, and so on.

Why are they so successful, and you aren't?

If you think they just "got lucky," then be careful.

That's yet another poisonous mistake that's keeping you

from finding love... and keeping love from finding you.

Read this with me: Love is not a game of luck. It's a game

of skill.

And that brings me to the biggest mistake of all:

Mistake #7 - Not Doing Anything About It

It's one thing to know the mistakes you're making... but

it's totally another thing to do something about it.

And if you don't do anything, you'll keep making the same

mistakes... and you'll never find true love and happiness.

Don't settle for that. Take control of your love life!

Every day, we send you Newsletters packed with tips and

lessons that will slowly, steadily guide you through the

most common love problems you'll encounter.

But if you want a faster, more focused solution to your

specific love problem, then you need one of my books!

If you're making Mistake #1 or #2, then it means you're

being too friendly with guys. To make even your most

ordinary conversations make him feel romantically

connected with you, then this is the love guide for you.

If you're making Mistake #3 or #4, then you're doing too

much. If you want to learn how to make a man chase you -

and in turn do MORE for your relationship - then click

here now.

And finally, if you're making Mistake #5 or #6, then you

need to learn about male psychology - not just so you can

understand your man better, but also so you can finally

touch his heart in a way that no other woman can. Click

here to learn more!

Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 2:43pm
its goin to happen gurl don't worry at all=)))
AriesBabe09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AriesBabe09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:25pm
I think Printer_Ink made a valid point about being approachable and not approachable. I had this problem when I first came out of a long term relationship and was in that "I don't want to be bothered, but I know I should keep living my life, so I want to meet some new guys" mode (lol). Although I thought I was putting on my big girl panties and sucking it up, when I went out I gave off a vibe that said I really don't want to be bothered. Guys rarely approached me at that time. 
NOW when I go out, I'm approached more because I let the guy(s) know its ok to approach me, by smiling, or opening lines of communication. I'm still kind of "old fashion" so I won't actually approach a guy, but I will give them a a look and flirt from a far to let them know its ok to come on over.

Also at the time when I wasn't getting approached, I had a friend (that's a few years older than me) who was getting approached ALL the time. At one point I felt like she was being "easy" but after a while I realized that she was just being sociable, because she wasn't going home with these guys, she was just showing her friendly side that let guys know its ok to strike up a conversation.

I think now-a-days just standing around being pretty isn't going to get you what you want. 
I also feel the ones that told you "don't worry someone will come along" is not keeping it real. I don't feel you're doing anything wrong. But maybe try smiling a lil more...it won't hurt trust me I know. I've been told PLENTY of times I was mean mugging by more than 1 person both male and female, my whole lifeLOL 

miraclebaby_91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miraclebaby_91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

To the OP I'm pretty sure there's nothing you’re doing wrong, so don't allow anyone to put that type of negativity in your head. If those guys didn't approach you it simply means the two of you weren’t meant to cross paths in life. God brings certain people into our lives for a reason. You never know, by those guys not approaching you, you could've dodged a bullet and not even know it. Or maybe their already in a relationship. ….Or maybe their intimidated by your aura.

You’ll never really have a definite answer.

I've notice that men approach me a lot more when I'm dressed down, as opposed to when I'm dressed up just coming from the office. When I go grocery shopping, or making a quick run to Target or Walmart I’ll put on a pair of leggings, an active wear tank top, Jordan sneakers, a pair of stud diamond earrings, and sometimes even a baseball cap.  

From my experience men love to see a beautiful woman dressed down in sexy active wear looking like she just came from the gym. Nothing bummy of course, just something cute and sporty. I've been approached several times dressed down by professional men. Some were even wearing suits at the time.  The same thing happens to my mother. It’s something about a woman in sexy active wear that drives men crazy.

To the OP- The next time you go out grocery shopping put on a pair of active wear leggings (not the cheap see-thru ones from Rainbow lol)

a pink tank, and a cute pair of sneakers. Put on a little bit of make- up (preferably powder, and a natural lip gloss) And watch the men flock to you. I know it sounds crazy but trust me it works Wink

Active Wear

Thanks for making this reply to this post Majesty! Big smile I am in the same predicament as the OP and will put your advice(along with the other girls' advice who posted) to use!!!!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 4:58am
I was like this for awhile too...after I broke up with my baby daddy I was single for a year..no sex, nothing. I'm very uncomfortable having sex with a man if we aren't in a relationship but anyway..

I just focused on me and my daughter..bettering myself and I did literally bump into him one day

My mom mentioned something the other day...she said its more women than men these days, population wise and if you sit around waiting for a good one you might miss out. Things are not like the old days its 2014 and there's nothing wrong with a woman approaching a man..I never thought of it that way but I do kind of agree..

The guys that stare but don't speak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 5:02am
^^phone acting up.

They probably doing you a favor..I guarantee that most of them probably assholes...but don't be afraid to get out there too..u know as women we have that natural flirtatious flow
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 5:03am
I love wearing clothes like that its soo comfortable and guys do enjoy seeing your shape without it looking so raunchy...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Twisted_Angel Twisted_Angel wrote:

I was like this for awhile too...after I broke up with my baby daddy I was single for a year..no sex, nothing. I'm very uncomfortable having sex with a man if we aren't in a relationship but anyway..

I just focused on me and my daughter..bettering myself and I did literally bump into him one day

My mom mentioned something the other day...she said its more women than men these days, population wise and if you sit around waiting for a good one you might miss out. Things are not like the old days its 2014 and there's nothing wrong with a woman approaching a man..I never thought of it that way but I do kind of agree..

The guys that stare but don't speak

Geesh - YOU with the string of abusive relationships and the ‘nothing but féd up relationships with babies’ have the nerve to give relationship advice? DUH! Who do you think you are kidding? What you think no one’s gonna read that last (of many) féd up posts you wrote about the current loser you are with? Step off.

One of the WORSE things a woman can do … is to 'approach a man'! He will be flattered and try to sleep with you and YEAH - HE WILL DUMP YOU! Why? Because the game is over. DUH!

@OP I already gave you advice – take it. If guys stare and don't approach you … mainly it has nothing to do with looks .. it's about the vibes you send out. PERIOD.

If you are STUPID enough to approach one of these guys ... that means YOU are doing the chasing so your stock has dropped 100%. Women that are 'somebody' and know it - attract men .. and then pick and choose the best of the lot. Women that are desperate etc … approach men.

He will flatter you, have a gleam in his eye, bed you .. and then HE WILL BE GONE and then you will be thinking he’s a liar, he tricked you and ‘all men are dogs’.

Sure women and men are sexually equal these days. You can approach a guy just like a guy can approach a girl. You can even sleep with as many guys as guys sleep with women. Knock yourself out!

HOWEVER, this has NOTHING TO DO with actually finding a real RELATIONSHIP with a guy such that he falls in love with you! Oh heck no! That would be another situation all together!

Do not pursue men because … that way lies HEARTACHE!

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 2:24pm
Amen Printer
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style