Gunshots Heard in Dekalb Elementary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

He looks crazy....

ETA: Why hasn't this received more attention????

I don't know. And especially after hearing that call and how heroic that woman was. She saved a lot of lives.
Sponsored Links

dazed& View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote dazed& Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

He looks crazy....

I don't know. And especially after hearing that call and how heroic that woman was. She saved a lot of lives.
I live in dekalb and i think the explanation for this lack of coverage is quite simple: that school and area is damn near all black. The hero was a black woman. The villian was a white man. And this is good ole 'Murica. There you have it!

Well that's my take on it at least. 
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by dazed& dazed& wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

He looks crazy....

I live in dekalb and i think the explanation for this lack of coverage is quite simple: that school and area is damn near all black. The hero was a black woman. The villian was a white man. And this is good ole 'Murica. There you have it!

Well that's my take on it at least. 

You said it all. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 1:05am
The reporter said they didn't know much about her (hero lady) and that at first the school didn't even release her name or mention her. They credited the police  only. I didn't want to think it was because she was black, but it sure crossed my mind. Piers Morgan said 'we don't know much about her but I'm sure we will be hearing a lot about her in the future.' I hope so! He called her a hero. 

I just couldn't get over how calm she sounded.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Aug 22 2013 at 1:05am
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 2:34am
Omg.. I just happened to be flipping channels and caught this on piers morgan. Instantly all I could think is "why didn't I hear about this!" And I got so mad just thinking about this lady not getting recognition..and we'll know exactly why if she doesn't. Hopefully its coming. She was BEYOND amazing. The way she stayed so calm and handled everything right. I was listening in amazement thinking only a black woman could do it how she did

Oprah or somebody better buy her an island or something
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 2:45am
LB, exactly! The whole while I was listening I kept saying out loud "I can't believe how calm she is. Even the 911 Op at one point said "you're doing a great job" in amazement. She's who I'd want with me in a crisis LOL. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 3:03am
What is it with white people that makes them want to shoot up schools?
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 4:54am
I'm confident she'll recieve mot only recognition but offers to come and speak/assist with a study on how to difuse gunmen in schools.

She is now an experienced expert. God nless her bc she is very courageous and selfless. Ms. Tuff's for office staff of the Year!!!!!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 8:37pm
President Obama called her to say Thank You!

she said she learned from the best, the best President in the world. Go Antoinette!
Unregistered View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 9:43pm
Wow, the shooter looks like a backwoods inbred mofo. Props to the book keeper.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic