FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Gummy Bear" Implants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2010 at 3:58am
What was the article about?

Hope your friend is doing well...
Thanks for updating us

Edited by Missvw - Nov 06 2010 at 4:00am
Sponsored Links

kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2010 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

What was the article about?

Hope your friend is doing well...
Thanks for updating us

its Nov issue page 256 titled "the big bust"
Elizabeth Hyatt decided to not get implants in the end...... after the implants kept deflating....Confused
I told my friend to go back to her water bra & cutlets!! they r cheaper.....
she had to get gummies in order to get  a reduced rate......
she get very small implants.
 she got tired of people asking "are they real?"
annieup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annieup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2010 at 5:15am
I'm interested in this type of implant but it has not yet been approved by the FDA in the US outside of research centers. Also, only 15-20% of women are candidates for them. May just have to go to Europe to get them. The latest, is called the Allergan Style 410.

For the ladies who've already got them done, were you under a research protocol or did you go to another country to get them done?
VivaVaVoom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VivaVaVoom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2010 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Arielle Arielle wrote:

I think they must have to use a longer incision to place those properly, since they're already filled. 

True. 

The incision is larger. Not huge but larger nonetheless.

Also, you are limited in terms of incision placement. Cohesive Gel implants are traditionally inserted into an incision located at the breast crease. Lots of doctors will insert them through the nipple... this technique is often used when the patient is also undergoing a breast lift and the nipple is going to be operated on anyway.  I found a handfull of doctors in the USA that will implant cohesive gels through the arm-pit.... and that is assuming that the implants aren't too large.

Forget Trans Umbilical Breast Augmentation (through the belly button). That's the realm of unfilled saline implants only!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VivaVaVoom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2010 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

i've been looking at the gummies too. i think i'll end up getting cohesive gel, the price range is right in the middle of both.

Confused

Cohesive Gels = Gummybears 

Gymmybear is just the cute nickname for Cohesive Gel implants.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VivaVaVoom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2010 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by VivaVaVoom VivaVaVoom wrote:

Cohesive Gels = Gummybears 
Gymmybear is just the cute nickname for Cohesive Gel implants.

CORRECTION!

Apparently, gummybears are a sort of memory-gel implant that is more solid than the traditional cohesive silicone gel. 

Sorry for the confusion.

AFGirl99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AFGirl99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:47am
They were just approved by the FDA this year in the US and I got them on Monday...waiting to see results I hope I'm happy with them.  they are tear drop shaped so far and painful
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:07pm
they look interesting. i kinda want...but cant afford.
Beautiful_One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beautiful_One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 7:25pm
I want the Cohesive Gel implants. My BFF has them and they are so soft. Under the muscle through the nipple and had a breast lift, 800 or 850ccs. I forgot. Shes had them for like 6 yrs. They look good on her because she is tall.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 12:18pm
I had to google them
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>