FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Gummy Bear" Implants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2010 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Please do not confuse gummies with regular cohesive gels. There are 3 levels of cohesion in the regular gels. Gummies are Level III (the firmest) and are typically used for reconstructive patients. They were available through approved studies before the Nov 07 FDA approval of Levels I and II cohesive gels.

The Mentor Memory Gels are Level I and II

exactly i'd prefer the cohesives in the I or II..
Sponsored Links

cocobarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocobarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2010 at 12:10am

hi all, I actually have had my consult and will be getting the gummies really soon. They will be placed behind the muscle and my quote was right at 8,650.00 because I will have to have a breast lift as well. Currently I am a 36B (don't judge me!!!) and will be going to a full D cup! Only 3k more and I am in there!

kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2010 at 10:13pm
my friend got them 7 yrs ago.6,000 in Vegas. she's part of a survey.

she thought they exploded 2 weeks ago..
the dr told her the cover(?) broke down? not a silcone bag but the cover....

she regret getting them cause she thought she had 10 to 12 yrs before replacing them. now it would be 10,000 ? 
I didnt know u have to replace implants? she forgot about thatConfused

go head on miss cocobarbie....Tongue
u know I aint judging.....

Edited by kaai - Jun 05 2010 at 10:17pm
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2010 at 10:51am
Gummies can rupture but does not leak like saline and silicone implants. They are firm and hold their shape. Some patients for years are unaware that their implants has ruptured until it is taken out. They might experience capsular contraction as an indication of a rupture, but there is no obvious change it shape.

bronzeg View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronzeg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2010 at 12:52am
i forgot about this thread....thanks for all of the info!!
Blkbarbie_1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blkbarbie_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2010 at 8:56am
Yes, this was a very informative thread.
fashionista420 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fashionista420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2010 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

well if i get new one's i'll consider these.. but the risks of contraction are a little higher.. i have saline and they do not swish LOL i guess if someone didn't have much breast tissue to begin with, they might hear that and they wouldn't feel natural....mine's feel natural b/c I had a full C cup to begin with when i got mine's so all you feel is my breast tissue and not the saline.. and mine's is under the muscle.. and they don't look as natural over the muscle, and if gravity get's a hold to them, WHICH IT WILL.. they end up looking like base balls in a sock.. so i went under the muscle it keeps them lifted UP! and i always keep a sports bra on at night when i sleep so they are just as perky as they were when i got them 8 years ago..
This....exactly!
finestlady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finestlady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2010 at 1:15pm
I got the cohesive gels 5 years ago. They will need to be replaced now because ive had twins and they grew Ma hooo sive then dropped so ai will be needing an uplift as well. But I will definately get them again. Very natural feeling. Havent lost sensations in nipples or anything like that. Had them ever the musle.  
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2010 at 1:12am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

do they need to be changed like all other implants?

m friend discovered a leak in her gummies after 9 yrs..Confused..
she had to take antibiotics for about a week

she is going to go back to Vegas to the guy that put them in.

i thought they was approved here in the states. she told me she got money every yr. 150.00 & she was part of a study...

yes they have to be changed out...Confused
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2010 at 1:16am
Originally posted by kaai kaai wrote:

my friend got them 9 yrs ago.6,000 in Vegas. she's part of a survey.

she thought they exploded 2 weeks ago..
the dr told her the cover(?) broke down? not a silcone bag but the cover....

she regret getting them cause she thought she had 10 to 12 yrs before replacing them. now it would be 10,000 ? 
I didnt know u have to replace implants? she forgot about thatConfused

go head on miss cocobarbie....Tongue
u know I aint judging.....

see? I forgot I told ya'll this. the dr in vegas will pay half of the cost to replace them but she will have to pay for hotel food also etc...Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>