Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Guest Leaves Note About Crying Baby at Ski Resort
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Guest Leaves Note About Crying Baby at Ski Resort

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 8:28pm
i wouldve complained to the hotel instead of writing the note, but parents should bring their children to children friendly destinations

children ruin everything

Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 8:29pm

voodoo though?

chile i wouldn't mess with em'.....mess around and wake up with half a head of hair and no teeth
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 8:30pm
I don't know whats going on in their apt but every 4am and sunday mornings I am awaken by chanting and stumping and water running...etc.
On sunday mornings after they are done they take a big wooden container with water to the cross road and throw it away there.
my door man also told me sometimes they take fowls and other animals like goat to the apt.
I am trying to get them evicted because they are disturbing my peace and quiet. I lose 3hrs sleep at night.

They are Africans.....perhaps other Africans can tell me how to deal with this really annoying situation.
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

voodoo though?

chile i wouldn't mess with em'.....mess around and wake up with half a head of hair and no teeth

And this is exactly why the get away with doing what they want...everyone afraid. I am not afraid of Obeah a Jamaica mi come from.......

I wrote another letter to management today. If they wake me up tonight I am going upstairs and I am calling the cops to tell them I hear a white woman screaming in their apt.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 8:37pm
LOL
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

I don't know whats going on in their apt but every 4am and sunday mornings I am awaken by chanting and stumping and water running...etc.
On sunday mornings after they are done they take a big wooden container with water to the cross road and throw it away there.
my door man also told me sometimes they take fowls and other animals like goat to the apt.
I am trying to get them evicted because they are disturbing my peace and quiet. I lose 3hrs sleep at night.

They are Africans.....perhaps other Africans can tell me how to deal with this really annoying situation.

I would move
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

People think others should have to tolerate their children.  We shouldn't.

But, don't mind me, I'm part of a page named "Ban children from restaurants" so... I may not be the best person to ask lol.

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 9:28pm
that letter wasn't even bad. 
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 10:15pm
I would have been upset, but I understand babies cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style