Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Guest Leaves Note About Crying Baby at Ski Resort
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Guest Leaves Note About Crying Baby at Ski Resort

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

They could've saved that long ASS letter and complained to management.

I know its not so easy to calm a crying child so I can see both sides but I don't think the parents were enjoying the crying either.

I wouldn't have left a note tho.  I would have asked to be moved.  Or have them moved is better actually.

But it's their responsibility, so if it disturbs them too bad so sad.  Others didn't sign up to hear their baby cry.

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

if they could hear the baby, they probably could hear fuccin too. or any number of things adults do. 
i'm wondering what type of adult noises would have caused them to write a letter vs. complain to the mgm't ? 
just because it's a baby it's different? i don't get it. 

Babies are cute and cuddly and everyone must love them Confused Popular to what some moms believe everyone aint sipping that brand of similac thinking though. you did the phucking, you had the fun , YOU should control what happens after.

but how does that explain how a baby crying is different from any other noise humans make when they are in their own sleeping quarters? like seriously, when i'm on vacation i enjoy myself, a few times when i was much younger the hotel staff had to come to our room and tell us to calm downEmbarrassed.. but never once have i ever received a letter slipped under my door. i couldn't even imagine, it's like damn, you laid in bed mad all night hearing me party and get my brains knocked out and decided the best you could do was write an angry note?LOL hilarious. 
i just find that behavior odd as hell.

Are we pretending now that some people don't give that "baby pass"????

They will say " its a baby" ConfusedConfusedConfused and that is supposed to excuse anything that happens after that. I get it babies cry but pick them up, rock them give them a bottle, sing but to just let them scream and cry all night to the point that its keeping other people who wasnt present during the phucking up all night is wrong to me.

If the baby is sick stay at home or go home
If your baby is teething stay at home or go home

Being on vacation is not a pass or excuse to loose all decency and manners, Im sorry its not a free for all. I wish my son would go on vacation and show his ass, you dont run in my house so you dont run in the hallway. 

I honestly would not expect to see a baby at a ski resort.Ouch

and when I did fly when he was a baby, I took night flights when I knew he would sleep most of the flight, those other people didnt sign up for my mess. Its the polite thing to do.

Edited by Princess Grace - Mar 05 2014 at 6:32pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:32pm
Depending on how I feel determines if I woulda left a note. If I felt as strongly as the writer lol, I woulda left that note and asked to be moved. They have to know its annoying and if you don't gaf about doing it, idgaf about telling you how I feel about what youre doing.
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:35pm
ehhh I think people should control their children.. It's that simple.. Common courtesy is a lost art..
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I hate when ppl try to shush crying babies in church.

Me too!

Get your b*tch ass up and take it into the hallway. I'm trying to hear the word, not your baby

my church has a kids center anyway.. leave it there or be prepared to get up at the first gurgle. Why are you sitting in the center of the row with a newborn anyway.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Over_all Over_all wrote:

ehhh I think people should control their children.. It's that simple.. Common courtesy is a lost art..

Heart
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Me too!

Get your b*tch ass up and take it into the hallway. I'm trying to hear the word, not your baby

my church has a kids center anyway.. leave it there or be prepared to get up at the first gurgle. Why are you sitting in the center of the row with a newborn anyway.

CryDeadCry
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Me too!

CryDeadCry

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 7:48pm
the note writer's -prolly wanted to remain anonymous  (sp?)  yanno if they knocked on the door an altercation might of happened and then  danger....

scared to show their face or something...
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 7:50pm
how about the folks on the other side of the crying baby??? dayum that must of been one LOUD ASS MUTHA EFFIN CRYIN CHILD....WTH??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>