Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Guest Leaves Note About Crying Baby at Ski Resort
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Guest Leaves Note About Crying Baby at Ski Resort

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

they could've easily tried to see if they could switch to a different room first or complained to the resort so sounds like a personal problem. Unless I'm on a vacation specifically to get a break from my child, I wouldnt give two *&%^$#@Es about leaving my child at home just because other guests are bothered. Then again I probably wont go on any vacation with my child while she's a baby anyway *shrugs*

Confused

Not once did you mention the couple with the baby having any responsibility for the hollering child though.....

I didnt say they shouldn't have responsibility either though. Confused

Oh okay, I just read it as the solution was for the kidless couple to move and that crying baby in the next room was a personal problem, shrugs shoulders

Also, like I said I wouldnt take my child on a vacation while she's a baby anyway

I understood what you wrote, but thanks for the clarification.
Sponsored Links

whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

On second thought the aforementioned doesn't work on trailer trash/hood mommas

I tried it.... and well, she cursed me out lmaooo

Complete with clapping her hands and repeating herselfDisapprove

And, so what. and ? and?  and?  and? this MY baby this MY baby this MY baby

and ? and?  and? 

and?

annnnnnnnnnnnd?

this MY baby and this MY baby she can do what she want this MY baby

I gave the hell up. She won. 

After she called me everything but a child of God she called the cops on me. LOL

Moral of the story: Proceed with caution, choose your battles wisely. LOL

These are the folx that let little Billie run up and down and then wanna sue everybody in tarnation when he slips and cracks his head open.  I'm testifying yes y'all I saw the whole thing little Billie shoulda had his ass sitting down then he wouldn't have that big ass crack in his fo'head.

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:06pm
if they could hear the baby, they probably could hear fuccin too. or any number of things adults do. 
i'm wondering what type of adult noises would have caused them to write a letter vs. complain to the mgm't ? 
just because it's a baby it's different? i don't get it. 

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

if they could hear the baby, they probably could hear fuccin too. or any number of things adults do. 
i'm wondering what type of adult noises would have caused them to write a letter vs. complain to the mgm't ? 

Babies are cute and cuddly and everyone must love them Confused Popular to what some moms believe everyone aint sipping that brand of similac thinking though. you did the phucking, you had the fun , YOU should control what happens after.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:11pm

sex is over in 10 minutes.  LOL

i hear my neighbor sexin some Mexican chick every now and then bc she likes to scream...and it doesn't last too long.  listening to other people snore or babies crying all night is much worse.  what if the couple who left the note were trying to have vacation sex over that crying baby?  now that's a boner killer.  
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

People with kids seem to not understand common curtesy.....but will be mad in a second if others do the same.....I woulda kept them and that baby up all night with loud and vulgar language headboard would been banging the outs their wall......bish this a two way street.....sound proof walls....yall a trip....

I have played the "lets all be loud" game with neighbors as a last resort.  But not on vacation.  Adult only resorts >>>>>

I love a loud dick down.....so its whatever....

I bet parents with a chair kicking, screaming, running around toddler would have no hesitation about complaining about this.  "Little Sally is listening can you keep it down?"Ermm

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:17pm

Babies are cute and cuddly and everyone must love them Confused Popular to what some moms believe everyone aint sipping that brand of similac thinking though. you did the phucking, you had the fun , YOU should control what happens after.

but how does that explain how a baby crying is different from any other noise humans make when they are in their own sleeping quarters? like seriously, when i'm on vacation i enjoy myself, a few times when i was much younger the hotel staff had to come to our room and tell us to calm downEmbarrassed.. but never once have i ever received a letter slipped under my door. i couldn't even imagine, it's like damn, you laid in bed mad all night hearing me party and get my brains knocked out and decided the best you could do was write an angry note?LOL hilarious. 
i just find that behavior odd as hell.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:17pm
They could've saved that long ASS letter and complained to management.

I know its not so easy to calm a crying child so I can see both sides but I don't think the parents were enjoying the crying either.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:19pm
& i don't argue that people have the right to complain to mgm't about the noise, it's the note that's weird.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:19pm
Oh well. The real problem is y complain after the fact? Lil b*tch.

I have a baby, and I still can't stand crying babies. But that's life. It happens.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
  Share Topic