Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Guest Leaves Note About Crying Baby at Ski Resort
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Guest Leaves Note About Crying Baby at Ski Resort

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:12pm
On second thought the aforementioned doesn't work on trailer trash/hood mommas

I tried it.... and well, she cursed me out lmaooo

Complete with clapping her hands and repeating herselfDisapprove

And, so what. and ? and?  and?  and? this MY baby this MY baby this MY baby

and ? and?  and? 

and?

annnnnnnnnnnnd?

this MY baby and this MY baby she can do what she want this MY baby

I gave the hell up. She won. 

After she called me everything but a child of God she called the cops on me. LOL

Moral of the story: Proceed with caution, choose your battles wisely. LOL

Edited by SeducTress - Mar 05 2014 at 5:15pm
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:18pm
i totally sympathize with the person who wrote the letter.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:33pm
Not the best way to convey their feelings, but I understand and I have been there.

Imagine having to deal with a screaming baby on a flight from Japan to the United States, having to fly with one or more babies a MINIMUM of 12 hours (fortunately or unfortunately, there is no direct flight from Tokyo to Boston).  It's not fun.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:42pm
they could've easily tried to see if they could switch to a different room first or complained to the resort so sounds like a personal problem. Unless I'm on a vacation specifically to get a break from my child, I wouldnt give two *&%^$#@Es about leaving my child at home just because other guests are bothered. Then again I probably wont go on any vacation with my child while she's a baby anyway *shrugs*
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

they could've easily tried to see if they could switch to a different room first or complained to the resort so sounds like a personal problem. Unless I'm on a vacation specifically to get a break from my child, I wouldnt give two *&%^$#@Es about leaving my child at home just because other guests are bothered. Then again I probably wont go on any vacation with my child while she's a baby anyway *shrugs*

Confused

Not once did you mention the couple with the baby having any responsibility for the hollering child though.....

So the couple with NO baby should pack up all their stuff???

Edited by Princess Grace - Mar 05 2014 at 5:46pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

I swear kids shouldn't go to Disney until they are 6^ and can remember it and enjoy the experience. I think taking them before is just a waste of money.

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

should have complained to the resort and gotten a free stay.
that letter is rude.

they brought their baby on a trip get over it but frfr I avoid kid heavy places. Babies and families ruined Disney world.i understand though

really? maybe this is why I've never wanted to go LOL

OMG yes...babies ruined Pirates of the Caribbean for me.  
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

But I'm really not here for noisy music late at night, weed aromas wafting through my window. 
Jerome and big momma on the balcony kee kee'ing it up playing spades then the sounds of chairs scuffing the floors cause uncle filmore reneged...... while I'm tryna write my way outta the "hood"

Give me a break apt 46C

Woo-sah.

LMAO!!!  Or the Dominican couple in apt 1O that think their asses are Lucy and Ricky Ricardo or whoever the Dominican equivalents are and that this is the Copa or the Tropicana or whatever.

***Woo sah's with SeducTress***

People are just not respectful in a lot of situations.

Oh my gawd. Shocked 
Hold me!!!LOL

Girl YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I swear I lived sandwiched between Mexicans a grip ago. No racist...but it was this sort of carnival music that they blared day and night.

***Doom doom doom da da doom doom doom. On repeat. Lawd. I eventually bounced along to prevent myself from going crazy.

*** It also made me aware of how angry and redundant rap music is LOL

lol @ sandwiched between Mexicans.  But girl I understands ***holds SeducTress closeLOL***  Please let me never have to hear that carnival music - or Bachata - ever again in LIFE.

But I got fed up and played the let's all play loud obnoxious music game with the very same angry and redundant rap music - and some heavy metal thrown in for good measure - you just mentioned.  Been quiet ever since.

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Confused

Not once did you mention the couple with the baby having any responsibility for the hollering child though.....

I didnt say they shouldn't have responsibility either though. Confused
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:48pm

Confused

Oh okay, I just read it as the solution was for the kidless couple to move and that crying baby in the next room was a personal problem, shrugs shoulders
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:50pm

Confused

Oh okay, I just read it as the solution was for the kidless couple to move and that crying baby in the next room was a personal problem, shrugs shoulders

Also, like I said I wouldnt take my child on a vacation while she's a baby anyway
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>
  Share Topic