Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Guest Leaves Note About Crying Baby at Ski Resort
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Guest Leaves Note About Crying Baby at Ski Resort

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I love babies up to 2yrs old,I have no idea why I wanted a baby so badly knowing I can't stand them when they start to form coherent sentences. Thats what therapy is for, anywho, I am bothered at the sight of children on any vacation if it's just me and my honey. We try to stay at very expensive hotels to avoid a great number of children and we usually sleep in and go to the beach and the pool later in the day.

The gift of the gay is that when families see us coming hand in hand they fold down their pianos and get the hell outta their. We always get the best spots!

snap! thanks. I'm gonna try this w/ my GF next time we're out  and want a section in the restaurant to ourselves.LOL
or a spot on the beach for our blanket.

Edited by PurplePhase - Mar 05 2014 at 4:50pm
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:52pm
gift of the gayLOLLOLCry
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

People with kids seem to not understand common curtesy.....but will be mad in a second if others do the same.....I woulda kept them and that baby up all night with loud and vulgar language headboard would been banging the outs their wall......bish this a two way street.....sound proof walls....yall a trip....

ALLADIS!!! chileee....
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:52pm

People with kids seem to not understand common courtesy....

Heart
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

It's just dumb. Unless a place is booked if you complain they will move you. Avoiding places w/o kids makes sense. This idiot in the letter should have spent her year finding detached accommodations if she wanted all this peace and quiet. Add $1000 and get that ass a suite and stfu. Ski resorts are full of kids and always have been. 

wanting a solid good night's sleep is asking for "all this peace and quiet" ..wtf??
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:55pm
People with kids who don't understand common courtesy probably didn't understand it before they had kids and their mothers probably didn't understand it either. Ignorant ass folks been ignorant & will raise the ignorant.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:58pm
I agree with the letter , I will ask a hostess to not sit me at a table with a crying baby and not one with a bunch of kids. I also dislike flying with babies, babies at movies, just crying babies and unruly kids in general.

I would not have stayed in that room though, they would have moved me and my belongings. 
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:58pm

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

People with kids seem to not understand common curtesy.....but will be mad in a second if others do the same.....I woulda kept them and that baby up all night with loud and vulgar language headboard would been banging the outs their wall......bish this a two way street.....sound proof walls....yall a trip....
LOL i expect this in apartment living...vacation is no different. imo. when others are around you have to deal with their crap. its just the way it is.  my kids arent crybabies and never have been but if they were...theres nothing you can do but get on with your vaca...cause trust..we're still having a good timeLOL but i dont know...maybe thats just the way i see things.

Its not different....people still need to be mindful of everyone else......

hopefully that sentiment stays the same if she's around a bunch of curse word using teenagers who give zero fuccs about her kids being around..or next door to a couple having the loudest sex ever, complete with dirty words and loud moaning, with her kids around

i hate this mindset
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:59pm
Listen tbh my child is an angel and always has been. So nobody has ever had to call me out on this ish. LOL Personally if I'm that tired I just take my ass to sleep. And again I would have had them move me to another room and comp me for my sh*tty stay. And nope I don't expect a solid good night's sleep in a very public hotel/resort w/5000 people.

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

It's just dumb. Unless a place is booked if you complain they will move you. Avoiding places w/o kids makes sense. This idiot in the letter should have spent her year finding detached accommodations if she wanted all this peace and quiet. Add $1000 and get that ass a suite and stfu. Ski resorts are full of kids and always have been. 

wanting a solid good night's sleep is asking for "all this peace and quiet" ..wtf??

Edited by Fraiche2Death - Mar 05 2014 at 5:01pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:59pm

Ain't nothing wrong with that letter.
Yes it was rude and could have been kinder, but they were angry and had every right to be.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 05 2014 at 5:00pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style