Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Guest Leaves Note About Crying Baby at Ski Resort
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Guest Leaves Note About Crying Baby at Ski Resort

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:46pm
Yeah yeah yeah shut that kid up<-----my thought looking at that long ass letter lol......
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:46pm
Yeah there are adult only vacations.

So if you that pressed then pay up
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Mz Sandy if you nastyLOLEmbarrassed

LOL
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:46pm
im scared of what goes on at adult only resorts

I shouldn't have to go to a nude beach or leave my kid home to have fun. Why have a baby cry? Babies don't cry cause of a happy commercial.. fix the problem, shut them the hell up. I work with kids, if all are quiet but one, I fix the problem. It disturbs the rest
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:47pm
I love babies up to 2yrs old,I have no idea why I wanted a baby so badly knowing I can't stand them when they start to form coherent sentences. Thats what therapy is for, anywho, I am bothered at the sight of children on any vacation if it's just me and my honey. We try to stay at very expensive hotels to avoid a great number of children and we usually sleep in and go to the beach and the pool later in the day.

The gift of the gay is that when families see us coming hand in hand they fold down their pianos and get the hell outta their. We always get the best spots!
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:48pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't understand taking a baby skiing. 

you hear those olympic skiers say "I was on skis before I could walk." I guess this is how that happens LOL
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:48pm
the letter writer wasn't wrong
i can't stand when this happens
i had to endure a flight with two young kids kicking my seat, only to have the mom tell me there was nothing she could do smh

she sure did something when the flight attendant spoke to her

can't stand certain parents

I would be pissed if i couldn't sleep all night because of a crying baby
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:49pm
Lady Ice you're sort of making my empathy for women with crying babies waneLOL

I had no idea there were women with loud kids, that are like, fucc em.

I'm out here counting to ten, finding my center, sending you good vibes so that ish can transfer over to the baby....and you mocking me?

Well I never Ouch
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I love babies up to 2yrs old,I have no idea why I wanted a baby so badly knowing I can't stand them when they start to form coherent sentences. Thats what therapy is for, anywho, I am bothered at the sight of children on any vacation if it's just me and my honey. We try to stay at very expensive hotels to avoid a great number of children and we usually sleep in and go to the beach and the pool later in the day.

The gift of the gay is that when families see us coming hand in hand they fold down their pianos and get the hell outta their. We always get the best spots!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>